❁14❁ "Oops"

this is just some random 500 words of incomplete shit bc I haven't updated and I'm sorry XD

!!awkward af and daddy kink warning!!

🌸🌸🌸

Luke was in trouble and he knew it. He knew he wasn't allowed to pleasure himself without permission, but he honestly didn't care.

He probably should've, though, because as soon as his Daddy walked in on him, he knew he was a goner. With the anger obvious in his features, Ashton had stomped over to Luke's bedside.

"So you wanted to pleasure yourself that badly princess? Didn't even ask for permission?" he tsked, running his index finger down Luke's chin. "Hm?" Ashton waited for a response.

"Sorry Daddy," Luke responded, letting his head down in shame.

"I'm afraid sorry won't be enough, princess." Ashton smirked, starting to walk out of the room. "I'll be back," he started, "and you better not be touching yourself when I get back."

"Yes Daddy," Luke had replied as he left the room. Luke sat up on his knees, folding his hands in front of him while he waited, his black lace panties still beside him.

When Ashton returned, he wasn't alone. Michael and Calum, otherwise known as Master and Sir, were accompanying him, looking just as annoyed as Ashton was.

Ashton dangled a familiar object from his fingers, smirking again. Luke knew what was going to happen and he didnt like it.

As soon as the butt plug was inside Luke, he knew he was fucked. Or rather, he would be (in more ways than one).

Luke groaned at the feeling, knowing that every time he moved, so would the plug. "I expect you to keep it in the rest of the day," Ashton said, pulling the black lace back onto Luke.

Ashton continued smirking, starting to leave the room again.

"But Daddy!" Luke gasped, realizing what this meant, "The iHeart Radio Music Awards in tonight; what if we win something? I can't go on stage with a boner!" Ashton shook his head, making Luke look to Michael for support.

"Sir?" he whined, "do I really have to?" Luke tried to beg, only making him chuckle.

"It's called a punishment for a reason, kitten."

Luke sighed, knowing he wasn't getting out of this. He hoped they wouldn't win anything because he knew the fans would go crazy if they saw.

"I better not catch you again," Ashton said, giving Luke a pointed look. Luke nodded quickly, hoping that by this evening he'd persuade him to let him off the hook.

As soon as they left the room, Luke got up and padded over to the mirror on the other side of his room. He turned around, tugging the lace down to his thighs. Craning his neck to peer at the mirror, he admired the smooth fake pink diamond that stuck out.

He twisted the plug with one finger, letting out a low whine when he felt it graze over his g-spot. He immediately stopped, realizing that it would only be torture for him since he'd get in even more trouble. He wanted to be praised; not disappoint.

So he pulled his panties back up and tried to imagine his grandma naked (ew) which managed to calm down his boner.

🐱🎀🐱🎀

Later that evening, after the boys all showered, they got ready for the Music Awards.

Once they were all dressed, it was time for them to leave. Luke had changed into black skinnies, a white button-up shirt and a leather jacket. This wasn't Luke's ideal clothing, but he was happy because he could still wear the cream panties he now had on underneath.

~~
I'm a bad author.
I'm sorry u read that XD