chapter 2

Lucy looked at gray. He looked angered and that made her hug him.
"Not now." He said as he pushed her away. Gray looked at her and pulled her close as they silently walked past a group of zombies. When they weren't around any zombies gray looked at her.
"Do you have any worries or any family around?"
"My little sister, she lives with me." Gray looked at her and the two looked around the parking lot. Gray hot wired the car while lucy covered him. The two got in the car and drove to lucy's house.
"It seems you haven't met my sister have you? "
"I didn't even know you had one." He said coldly.
"I'm sorry gray." The car stopped.
"Lucy that was a long time and a long time forgiveness for the fact that we haven't even talked in five years. "Gray got out of the car. Lucy then got out. Lucy unlocked the door and went inside.
"Follow me gray." He followed her. The two went in a room.
"Maiya? Maiya!" Lucy walked into her room with gray following. He saw a little girl.
"Maiya "
"Nee-chan there are these weird things outside." She ran up to lucy and hugged her tightly. She began to cry.
"I was afraid that I might have lost you." Lucy hugged her.
"I will always be with you, nee-chan is always here. " Lucy said calmly and while rubbing the little girl's back. Gray felt awkward but also bad for lucy and Maiya. Lucy wiped the little girl's tears.
"Nee-chan who is that guy?" Lucy looked at him.
"He's an old friend that is an amazing guy." Gray looked at her. Maiya hugged gray.
"Gray-san" Gray lifted her up.
"Have you been good for Lucy?" She nodded. Gray put her down.
"Go pack your things were going somewhere new." He said to her and she ran in her room to pack her things. Gray looked at Lucy.
"What was that?" She said
"What"
"I'm use to you being so cold."
"I took child development class for a year. Now hurry up and pack." Lucy nodded and began to pack.
"On a project I worked with Juvia she was a good mom." Lucy stopped packing and gave him another one if her bags. She walked out the room.
"Lucy"
Lucy turned to face him.
"What?" She said with an attitude.
"Don't tell me your jealous?"
"No" she walked out her room. Gray went behind her and hugged her.
"I missed you lucy-chan." She blushed