chapter 4

Lucy woke up with Wendy, romeo, and Maiya next to her. She sat up and looked at them. She stood up and placed the blanket over the children and went out the room. She opened the door and seen gray getting back on the rv.
"Gray where are we going?"
"Its a surprise."
"Did you even get any sleep."
"Yeah until six thirty am."
"Gray go back to bed."
"Lucy were not safe here."
"Were safe no where."
"It is were we are going." Lucy sat on the couch and patted next to her.
"Come sit." He looked at her. He sat next to her.
"Lay on my lap." He looked at her.
"Come on its nothing bad." He laid on her lap. She stroked his hair.
"Sleep" She said. Lucy ended up falling asleep. Gray sat up and picked her up. He laid her on the bed in the second room.
"Gray lay next to me, get some rest." He looked at her and sighed.
"Sure" he laid next to her.
"I can't sleep."
"Okay then think of something that makes you happy and you will get a good nights rest in no time." Gray looked at her as she started to go back to sleep. Gray thought of the time he had a good memory. It was the time he kissed Lucy causing their life to change.
"Gray-sama why did you bring me here?" Little Lucy said as she looked at the park. She walked over to the swings and sat on one. Gray sat on the other.
"Gray-sama do you like the stars?" He looked at her.
"Their beautiful and bright"
"So if you had a star that was somewhat like me would you want it?" He looked at her and moved close to her. She began to blush.
"Gray-sama"
"I want to marry you when were older. If I had you you would be my star Lucy-san." She felt him move closer. His hand touched her face and brought it near hers. He kissed her.
Reality
Gray pulled Lucy closer and hugged her holding onto her tight and not wanting to let her go. His first and last love was with him and he didn't want her to leave.
"Gray-sama I missed you." Lucy mumbled in her sleep. Gray smiled
"I miss you too Lucy-san." Gray kissed Lucy's forehead and fell asleep.