chapter 6

"You chose to foget about what happened two years ago, because of what I did. I didn't know I hurt you so much. I put you through so much pain. I didn't know what I was doing back then, but now I realize I was an idiot. Actually I am an idiot to have forgotten. An idiot to ignore you. I'm an idiot for now telling you this. I'm an idiot for thinking you would love me even with all of the bad things I have ever did to you." She turned around.

"Do you even remember anything about me?" She said in a harsh voice.

"Your birthday is July 1st, your favorite color is pink. You hate it when people call you fat. You didn't have any brothers and sisters until the end of middle school but you had a doll named Mitchell. Who was you sister. Your Lucy heartfilia the girl I loved and didn't notice until now." Lucy lifted her face up.

"You honestly think I would forgive you. Your were making out with juvia just now." She said in a cold voice.

"Because I thought that you might never love me. " She saw a tear come from his eye. She calmed down and her heart began to break.

"I thought that I will never get to be with the love of my life. " She never saw gray cry. Seeing him cry because he loved her so much and felt like he lost her broke her heart even more. She ran to him and hugged him.

"This doesn't mean I love you back."

"As long as you are with me. " He pulled her face closer to his.

"That's all that matters." Gray pressed his lips against her's. A zombie came behind Lucy and gray shot it with his lips still on lucy's. The two went back on the RV. Juvia looked at them.

"I'm so sorry for getting in between you two. I think I have to go. " Lucy grabbed her hand.

"No stay"

"But all the harm I caused you two. You really want me to stay?" Lucy hugged her.

"I forgive you Juvia. If anything I hope you forgive me for being so cold to you. " Juvia hugged her back.

"Arigatōgozaimashita lucy-san and i forgive you too." Juvia began to cry.

"Don't cry juvia. "

"I can't help it i'm so happy we can finally be friends."

"Can I call you nee-San juvia? "

"Please do. I finally have a friendship with you. "