chapter 3

"Lucy-san"Lucy broke out of grays grip and walked into Maiya's room. Maiya finished packing.
"Come on were about to go." She said
"Hai nee-san" gray then appeared. Maiya grabbed her bag and the teddy bear off of her bed. Maiya opened the garage door and put her bags in the car. She went inside the car. Lucy faced gray who had a smirk on his face.
"Do you miss your gray-sama?"
"Gray that was many years ago try to grow up." She said to him and walked down the hall. Gray watched her and missed what friendship the two had before. He pushed his feelings aside and followed her. The door the two heard banging. They looked out the window and seen the neighbors on the left and right of Lucy's house Wendy and romeo. Lucy let them in.
"Your not hurt are you?" She asked.
"No"
"What about you Wendy?"
"I sprained my ankle but other than that I'm fine." Gray came back with bandages and wrapped them around Wendy's ankle. He picked her up and Lucy grabbed her bags. Once everyone put their things inside the car and was settled in Lucy and gray got in the car. Lucy pressed the button to open the garage door. Gray saw a zombie behind them.
"Everyone in the back seat close your eyes and cover your ears. " They did as he said. Gray ran over the zombie and drove off. Maiya, romeo, and Wendy uncovered their ears and opened their eyes and later fell asleep.
"So where are we going?" Lucy asked to break the silence.
"The department store."
"Why?"
"To get some supplies. The weapons we have now will break soon." They saw people running away from the zombies. Gray stopped the car and looked around.
"There's no other way out." The car then stopped.
"We need to go on our feet." Gray grabbed Wendy and Lucy grabbed Maiya. Romeo ran along with them. They stopped at the store's doors. Romeo pushed it open and the five saw it empty. They heard the radio which occasionally stopped at times. They walked inside. Gray signaled them to stay quiet, They nodded. Lucy grabbed a shovel and romeo found a bat. Gray put Wendy down. He saw a gun and a holster he checked if it was loaded and seen it was only half. He had to use them wisely. He put the gun in the holster and picked Wendy back up. The five had a basket basically full of weapons. They left the store and looked around. Gray saw an rv. He signaled them to follow him. They jogged to it. Gray gave Wendy to lucy and went inside the rv. He looked around and seen a zombie. He grabbed a stick he saw on the floor and smashed it's head. It dropped to the floor. Gray opened the window and threw it out. He made sure there were not anymore around. He then looked around. A bathroom and two bedrooms with a kitchen. It reminded him of an apartment. Gray opened the door back up.
"Come on" they climbed on and gray closed the door. Lucy put Wendy in one of the rooms while Maiya and romeo went to talk to Wendy. Lucy went out the room and seen gray. He seemed to be starring out the window.
"Gray what's wrong?"
"The keys are on that zombie right there." He pointed at it.
"I will get it." She said.
"No Lucy you might get-." Lucy gave him a look that said are you judging me because I'm a girl.
"Never mind." Lucy went out the rv with a shovel. The zombie started to run towards her and she hit it, It fell. Lucy put down her shovel. She crouched down and rolled it over. The zombie grabbed her hand. Lucy reached for her shovel but it was too far away. She kicked it off and grabbed her shovel. She hit the zombie in the head with the shovel and grabbed the keys. Lucy opened the door and went inside the rv. She locked it and sat down. She passed the keys to gray.
"I'm glad your okay." Gray started the rv and lucy closed her eyes. She started to fall asleep.
Lucy's dream
"Awe gray you like each her don't you?" Little Mira asked in the tree house.
"Of course I do. When we get older I will marry you Lucy-san. Lucy-san wear this so we can always be together." Little gray said with a big smile, Lucy blushed and smiled.
"Hai gray-sama I will marry you when we get older." She said and gray slid on the ring was a little too big on her finger.
"So we can always be together." She said back to him.
"Gray and lucy sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love second comes marriage the comes lucy with the baby carriage. Sang little natsu, levy, gajeel, jellel, loke,mira, lissana, cana, laxus, Erza, sting, yukino, rogue, bixslow, elfman, evergreen and freed.
"You guys haha" Lucy said and the group started to laugh. Lucy and gray joined in the chorus of happy laughter. Gray looked at the sleeping Lucy next to him and seen the ring still on her finger.
"I'm glad to see that you still care, Lucy."