Mine Always

Ru: Hey Rei-chan. Can I talk to u?

Rei: oh no....is it bad? Did I do anything wrong? Is everything okay?? I haven't heard from u all day. It's 12 in the morning.

Ru: I know I know. I was busy. Writing, and I went out for a bit. But something happened....and it's bothering me.

Rei: what happened? Baby, u know u can tell me anything...

Ru: well, i was walking to store so i could shop and then, some dude kept looking at me. I was getting creeped out and I left that store, but he was followin me. And somehow, I felt something grab me by my waist and it was that guy. His body was pressed against me and he whispered, "You look really tasty right now." In my ear. He was touching me inappropriately and I kicked him in the balls and ran back home....ever since that happened today...i had gotten scared cuz he was running after me until I actually finally lost him. Please come over. I'm scared.

Rei: Calm down. I'll be there. Okay? If someone knocks on ur door and it's not me, call the police okay?

Ru: Okay....Thank you

Rei: and just remember u r mine and mine always. I'm happy that u actually kicked him in the dick. But no one...and i mean NO one will touch u like that again. If that shit happens again, u call me immediately and I'll deal with it myself. Deal?

Ru: Deal...but please hurry. I'm peaking out my window so that no one will see me and someone's sitting outside my door. It's him.... please hurry T^T

Rei: I'm 2 minutes away. Stay put.

Ru: thanks. Love u

Rei: love u too♡

And when Reita arrived to Ruki's household, he found the guy that sexually harassed Ruki and started beating him up to death after a few insults to the harasser and raging comebacks. The guy ran away someplace else and Ruki opened the door for Reita, embracing him in a tight hug and gentle kisses.

"I love you, my sexy superman." Ruki said with a sweet smile on his face.

"I love you more, cutie." Reita nuzzled Ruki's nose with his own and smiled.