Chapter 2

June 1st, 2015

My name is Alexis Jackson. I'm almost 18 years old and I graduated from Charming High School about two months ago. Between being black and being an outlaw biker princess, not many kids in Charming wanted to hang out with me. Luckily, I did meet two people who I made great friends with. First there's Nadia, one of my bestfriends. Nadia is half black and half white. She has beautiful long, sandy brown hair and green eyes. She's basically everything I'm not: pretty, friendly, girly, and a complete guy magnet. How we stayed friends after we got older? I don't know, but they say that opposites attract. I guess it's true. My other bestfriend is a guy. His name is Josiah but I usually call him Josey. He hates the name, but he loves me so he lets me get away with it. Josey is white. He's 6'2" with blond hair and a great body. Girls around here love Josey, which gives them another reason to hate me because I'm always around him. Outside of the club, Josiah is really the only guy I can depend on. Whenever I need the perspective of a guy who isn't a biker, he's the one I call. Things between Josiah and I have always been platonic, he's really just another brother to me.

Nadia, Josiah, and I have been a trio since we were awkward little kindergarteners. They're the only people the club really trusts me to be around and talk to. They even let them hang out with me at the clubhouse, and I'm pretty sure Josiah is thinking about prospecting and becoming a Son. Without Nadia and Josey I don't know how I would have made it through school as the biker princess, but together we stuck it out and made it happen.

As you can probably imagine, I've never had a real boyfriend before. Throughout high school I went on a few first dates with different guys, but I never got called back for a second one. Between my big brothers sitting on their bikes mean mugging them and my dad & godfather conveniently being on the porch cleaning their guns whenever boys came around, I wasn't very surprised at this fact. So I kind of gave up on dating in high school. I was content just hanging out, working on cars and taking out all my frustrations in the ring with my Uncle Chibs. I was a big tom boy anyway, Chibs had taught me to fight as a kid. And I spent so much time around the guys I think they forgot I was a girl sometimes. I was convinced there was no guy who was going to volunteer to be apart of this craziness with me, so I pushed the thought of a boyfriend out of my mind. I figured if and when the right guy came I'd know he was the one.

When I turned 16, I drunkenly lost my virginity to a Son from Arizona after an epic Sweet 16 SAMCRO style. Jax and I are inseparable and we tell each other everything, so he was the first to know when it happened. Eventually he told the rest of the guys. Surprisingly, they were very mad at all. I'd expected them. To freak out because they're usually so overprotective of me, but they didn't. I guess it's because they're all pervs. They all knew I had grown up watching them take the closest available croweater into their dorm to fuck her brains out, so they didn't want to call me a slut for having sex when they had sex with different girls all the time. Eventually became a pretty normal subject in our family, as long as I wasn't whoring myself out or causing problems between club members they had no problem with me having sex. In fact was pretty normal for me to hear, "You need some fuckin' dick," whenever I was cranky. I was happy about this fact, I wasn't going to be in a relationship anytime soon anyway. At least I could get some from the Sons who were on runs to Charming. I would only see them for a couple days, I'd let them satisfy my needs and then they'd be back on the road and I didn't have to see them for months. "What happens on a run stays on a run" was my motto, and I was content with being what happened on the run. I may be a girl, but I've never really been a lady. That's to be expected when you're raised by the Sons.