Chapter 3

July 12th, 2015

I was walking down the hallway of Charming High, today had been such a great day. It was about to get even better. I was standing at my locker when the cutest boy in school walked up to me.

"Hey, Alexis," he said with an adorable half smile on his face.

"Uh, h-hey, Dylan," I stuttered out back at him.

"You look beautiful today, sweetheart," he purred out at me. I was shocked. Dylan had never even talked to me before and now he was saying I was beautiful.

"Wow, thanks, Dylan," I said as I smiled shyly and looked down at the floor.

When I raised my head to speak to him again I noticed the atmosphere in the hallway had shifted. Dylan was laughing at me, all the other people in the hallway had stopped to look at me too. They were pointing and laughing right along with Dylan. I turned and look in my locker mirror and I saw why. My whole body was dripping wet and my makeup was smeared and running down my face. I began to shiver and feel freezing cold. I was so embarrassed, I ran down the hallway looking for the nearest bathroom as everything started to fade...

"WAKE THE FUCK UP, MICKEY," I heard coming from somewhere near me. My head was still somewhat in a fog from being asleep. I gasped for air as I tried to recover from the shocking cold. "Happy fuckin' birthday, kid! You're finally legal!" It was Jax screaming at me as I laid in my bed. I finally opened my eyes and saw him standing there with a bucket. A bucket which was previously filled with the ice water he had just dumped on me.

"Jax, what the fuck man," I growled out at him, "Why did you pour water on me?! What time is it?! I was having a great dream till you interrupted asshole."

"It's 10:47, butthead. Now get up! It's your 18th birthday and you gotta go shopping while we go to the clubhouse for church. Then we gotta get ready for your party," he was so excited. He sounded like a five year old opening presents on Christmas morning. "We're gonna have a party tonight. I'm gettin' Mickey drunk tonight. I'm gettin' so much ass tonight," he sang as he walked around my room. He opened one of my drawers, grabbed some joggers and a t-shirt, and threw them at me.

"Come on, sis. Get up and go get in the shower! Mom is making a big ass breakfast it's lots of bacon and you know she ain't gonna let anybody have shit till you make your birthday plate first," he whined, "Get your skinny ass out of bed cause me and the boys are starving."

I rolled over and threw my pillow at him as I sat up in the bed.

"Ugh, remind me why I agreed to this party in the first place?"

"Well number one because nobody throws a better party than SAMCRO. Two, because you know the crow eaters from damn near every charter and for some reason they like you. And three, us guys love crow eaters and we love to party. Put those things together and you got the baddest crow eaters on the West Coast coming to Charming to celebrate with you, and the guys get highest quality pussy the Sons have to offer for an entire weekend," he said all that in the happiest voice he could muster. It made me want to laugh but I had to keep acting pissed off if I was going to get him out of my room anytime soon. Jax did what he had to do for the club, but he was a talkative ass softie when he was with me.

What he had said was true. SAMCRO did throw one hell of a party, especially when it was a special occasion. The princess of SAMCRO turning 18 was considered to be a very special event, so tonight was going to be epic. The guys never missed an opportunity to have a change in the pussy scenery, so they used me as an excuse every opportunity they could to get different crow eaters down to Charming for a weekend. I was never upset about it. I knew a lot of the guys were with crow eaters to relieve stress and I wanted to make sure they were relaxed as possible so that when shit went down they were ready. But I'd never let them know that.