Chapter 8

Authors Note:

Hey everybody. It's almost midnight. This has not been completely edited yet but I just finished and I wanted to put it up! Let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

@alliero

A week passed by and everything calmed down with the guys. Clay had talked to Twitch and made him apologize to Happy so that their wouldn't be tension with the club. Happy had promised him a round in the ring once he healed up so that they couldn't have a fair fight.

Happy came back home after two days in the hospital and I'd tried my best to avoid him around the clubhouse. We'd run into each other his first day back and it was awkward as fuck. I could literally see my dad's handprint on his neck. Luckily he couldn't work yet so I didn't have to see him in the garage, I just had to avoid him in the clubhouse.

The garage had been pretty slow all day so Clay sent me home early. I decided to hang out with Nadia and Josiah for awhile. When I pulled into the driveway Nadia squealed as she opened the door to her house.

"Biffy, I haven't seen you in like forever! She wrapped her arms around me tightly. I laughed at her excitement and hugged her back before hugging Josey.

We went in the house and got comfortable and I filled them in on everything that had happened since my birthday. Josey didn't ask a lot of questions, he just wanted to know I was okay about it all. Nadia was a completely different story.

"So he kissed you? Did you feel the package? Is his dick big?!" Josiah groaned at the line of questioning.

"Ladies, I love you both dearly, but as a man there are just certain things I could live without knowing. I'll catch you guys later." He got up and walked out the door.

"So spill bitch, I want all the tea on Mr.Happy Lowman!" Nadia's eyes filled with excitement as she waited to hear more.

"Okay look, he's s great kisser," I started as I touched the fading hickey he had left on my neck. "As for his size, I don't know. I was too busy focusing on his tongue in my mouth and we didn't really get that far before the shit went down."

"Okay, so when are you going to see him next so you can find out?"

I shrugged, "Never I guess. He told the guys he didn't want me. I'm not worth the trouble I guess. And since my dad choked him out I don't even know what I would say." Nadia thought about this before speaking again.

"Well I mean he did say he likes you Alexis. If Happy opened up his mouth and said all that shit he definitely meant it."

"Yeah true. But you know, it's just if he's too big of a pussy to explain himself to the guys I don't know if we should be talking." I sighed and ran my hands through my hair in frustration.

On one hand I agreed with Nadia. I knew how intimidating the guys could be, especially when it came to me. Romance and talking feelings didn't really seem like Hap's strong areas. But on the other hand I agreed with the guys when they said Happy was a grown ass man who could speak for himself. He wasn't scared of anything else. Why did explaining that he came for the club and I just happened to be an added perk seem to be so hard for him? Nadia could see the frustration on my face. I was biting my lip like I always did when I was in deep thought.

"Alright girl, you know what? We're going out tonight." She got up and pulled me off the couch and drug me down to her bedroom.

"What? Why? I don't wanna go anywhere." I pouted when she help up a hand to stop me from going any further.

"You need a night out away from all the Son's. We're gonna go to a club, let somebody buy us drinks, and have fun. You're gonna forget about all your troubles with Happy before the night is over.