Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

I sat down on the bench next to my car and took a deep breath as I watched Happy stroll back towards the clubhouse. I turned slightly to look at my reflection in the window of my car. My skin was flushed and my lips were pink and slightly swollen. I felt a little lightheaded as a hundred thoughts about Happy rushed into my head. I had never felt this way after kissing anyone before and this thought interested me. What was it about Happy that made me so excited? Happy's kiss had been deep, strong, possessive, and full of emotion. Hap was so hard to read that I couldn't tell what emotion it was exactly, but I could feel it there in the pit of my stomach. What was Happy Lowman up to?

I shook my head and tried to pull myself out of my thoughts. I needed to get out of the garage and go talk to my big brother. I wasn't sure what to do about Happy, but I was sure Jax would have some advice for me. I knew that messing with a member who was so closely involved with SAMCRO might not be Clay or Twitch's preference for me. I figured Jax was a safe middleman I could talk to about Happy without getting one of us in trouble.

I walked double time across the lot back towards the clubhouse and entered the main room through the open doors. Loud music blasted from the speakers and the room smelled of sweat and alcohol. I scanned the room for Jax and saw him sitting on the couch with some tag along crow eater from another chapter on his lap. "Ew, Jax, she's not even that cute," I whispered to myself under my breath, "You can do so much better, man." I sucked my teeth at the sight and raised an eyebrow at my big brother. "Which is why I don't feel bad about doing this..." I walked towards Jax and called out to him, "Donny Boy, come here! We need to talk," I said with a grin on my face. Like any good older brother would do, Jax ignored me and continued talking to his latest conquest. "I know you heard me, asshole," I said loudly as I got closer to him.

"Mick, what the fuck do you want?" he whined out, upset that I was taking his attention away from the crow eater. The crow eater looked up at me with a smirk on her face at his response. Apparently she was very proud to be the selected vagina of the night, she didn't realize that I wasn't even a crow eater here.

"I SAID, I need to talk to you. And I mean NOW," I spoke forcefully as I pushed the crow eater off his lap. She hit the floor hard with a loud thud and I started laughing.

"What the fuck, bitch?" she growled at me.

"Bitch, do you know who the fuck I am?" I questioned as I stood over her, "Get your skinny ass up off that floor and I'll snap you in half like a fuckin' twig."

I saw fear come over her face as things clicked in her head and she realized who I was. I was the birthday girl, the whole reason she was even in Charming. I was Twitch and Gemma's daughter, the kid who started kickboxing lessons with Chibs when she was six years old. She knew she had fucked up.

"Sorry, Alexis," she mumbled out as she picked herself up off the floor and brushed her shirt off. "I'll be at the bar or something Jax," she said looking over my shoulder at him. I turned around and looked at Jax to see him trying to hide his smile and nodding back to her. I grabbed his hand and quickly pulled him towards my dorm room. I unlocked my door and threw myself onto the bed dramatically. Jax laughed as he closed the door behind him and came to sit down next to me.

"Geez, man. I really got a psycho for a little sister," Jax said with a grin on his face. "What's up, kid? I know it must be important if you're interrupting my pussy for it."

I punched him in the shoulder and laughed as I sat up to look at him, "Well you guessed right asshole, it is important. And she was ugly anyway, you can do way better than that," I said as I fake gagged.

"Yeah, but you know what the say about ugly girls, sis. What they lack in their face they make up for in bed," we both cracked up laughing for a second before things became quiet again, "Alright really though, Mickey, what's goin' on?"