Author's Note #1

Hey everybody!

I wanna start off by thanking if you're reading this story! There's a million other things you could have chose to read on Wattpad, but you're here. :)

This is my first time writing a story. I've been an avid reader since I was in preschool and I've been a great storyteller since I was about 10 (I'm 18 now), but I've never actually written things down before. Please bear with me if you see any grammar mistakes or have a hard time understanding anything. Always feel free to comment and let me know if I need to go back and make something clearer! I would love to get feedback from you guys as this story progresses. If you like/dislike something, feel free to comment and let me know! Don't be afraid to comment any ideas you have or where you want to see the story go. I might think it's a great idea too and decide to use it! And if you have any questions you want me to clear up I'll try my best to reply and explain things as best I can.

Remember, I'm new to Wattpad and actually writing out my stories so forgive me if I make mistakes as I begin this journey. I hope to get better at writing out my ideas as this story progresses and make it even more enjoyable for you guys!

Once again, thank you for taking time out of your day to read this story! The next chapter should be up by tomorrow night at the latest. But possibly sooner depending on how my creative juices are flowing tonight :) I hope you're enjoying and get ready for a roller coaster ride with Happy and Alexis!

Sincerely,
@alliero