Meeting The Team and The Sensei

The next morning came rather quickly, and I woke up refreshed and no longer tired. Looking to the clock on the bedside table, I realised it was quite early in the morning. Heading straight to the fridge, I opened it to find nothing inside. Maybe I could eat later then..... Deciding to freshen up and wash my hair, I entered the bathroom to find all the necessities already in there. This was very helpful. Turning on the shower, I stripped down and stepped into the shower which had running water now falling from the shower head. The hot water dripping onto my skin felt relaxing and nice. It had been a while since I had had a proper shower. My wavy hair became straight as it hung down my back and down the side of my face. Black one side. White the other. I wonder how the other ninja would react to my sudden presence.

After getting dressed into the same clothes as yesterday, my pouch containing my shuriken and kunai, attached to my right thigh above the bandages, I walked to the front door. Just as I opened the door, I revealed a boy seeming like he was about to knock. Seeing me standing there already, he rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed, a grin on his happy looking face. He had blue eyes and blond, spiky hair, along with what looked to be whisker markings on his cheeks. Naruto's outfit consisted of an orange tracksuit with blue on the upper shoulders area as well as around the waist, a white swirl with a tassel on the left side, a red Uzumaki swirl crest on the back, a large white collar, orange pants with a shuriken holster attached to his right knee, blue sandals, and a blue forehead protector.
"Hehe, good morning!" He beamed at me, his tone carefree. "Iruka-sensei told me to take you to the Academy. I'm Uzumaki Naruto, the future Hokage! Believe it!" He exclaimed loudly. I almost winced at how loud his voice was this early in the morning, but then what he said clicked into my brain and I raised an eyebrow amused. He had high goals.
"I'm Tsukiko. Nice to meet you." I smirked. "Thank you for taking the time to show me the way."
"No problem. Anything for my new neighbour." He blushed, not seeming to be used to how nice I was being. Looked like it was rare for someone to be nice to this kid because of what he held inside of him. It wasn't his fault though, so he didn't deserve to be hated for something that he didn't even do. "Let's go!" He cheered, grabbed my wrist and pulling me along. I barely had enough time to shut my door behind me, before allowing him to drag me along.

As we past through the village, multiple people turned to stare at us. Their eyes looked disgusted at the boy holding onto me, and their expressions became one of confusion upon seeing a stranger with the boy who was hated. Idiots. Naruto seemed to either not notice the glares or not care, as he carried on blabbing on about how he was going to become Hokage and show everyone what he was worth and how strong he would become. He seemed so carefree, but a closer inspection told me that he still felt pained and angered by how the villagers responded to his mere presence in the streets.
"Naruto?" I spoke up, interrupting his big speech. "Would you want to be my friend?" He came to an immediate halt and spun around before I could move another inch. He grabbed hold of my shoulders and stared into my eyes shocked and questioning.
"Really?" He gaped, astonished that anyone would even dare ask if he wanted to be his friend. Nodding, I shrugged like it was no big deal. "Yahoo!" He cheered, lunging at me and grabbing me in a hug. Skidding back, I caught my footing and stood there with the boy clinging onto me, a grin on his lips.
"Um..... Naruto? We should get to the Academy." I mumbled, feeling awkward at experiencing a hug for the time in my life. He pulled back nodding in understanding and grabbed hold of my hand, once again dragging me along to our destination.

Arriving at the Academy, Naruto led me inside and to where his class was based. Opening the door, he pulled me up to where he sat. Slipping my hand out of his, I went to the very back and sat there instead, not wanting to intrude. Fresh start, so might as start off without bothering my only friend here. He looked confused and stared at me as if trying to figure something out. He seemed to reach a conclusion as he stood up and came over to me.
"What's wrong Tsukiko-chan?" He asked concerned.
"It's just Tsukiko, Naruto." I chuckled. "Nothing's wrong, just thought that I shouldn't bother you all the time."
"Ah, don't worry about it. It'd be cool to sit next to you." He grinned, giving me a reassuring look. Nodding in understanding, I ushered him back to his seat a few rows down. Concealing my chakra, I made sure that nobody noticed me here until it was necessary.