Survival

As we walked through the forest, taking our time and being careful of anyone who might possible come up near us, we heard a loud scream resonate through the trees.
"That was someone's scream, right?" Sakura gasped. Birds flew out of the trees at the loudness of the scream. "I'm starting to get nervous."
"It's nothing, Sakura." Naruto tried to encourage her, though his voice also seemed quite nervous. "I need to pee." He mumbled, turning and running off into the trees. When he returned, I instantly felt something was up. "I peed a lot! That felt good!"
"Like I said, don't say such a thing in front of a lady!" Sakura scolded him. Sasuke also sensed what I did and went on the attack. He kicked Naruto so he flew into the base of a tree which surprised Sakura. "Sasuke, you didn't have to go that far." She gasped. Sasuke continued to attack Naruto until I leaped up and pushed him away.
"What are you doing all of a sudden?" Naruto demanded.
"What, you ask? That's my line!" He scowled.
"Look at him closely Sakura. Notice anything off about him?" I queried, genuinely curious to see if she paid attention to her teammates.
"Spill it! Where's the real Naruto?" Sasuke interrogated him.
"I don't know what you're talking about." The fake Naruto tried to defend himself.
"What happened to the wound on your face?" I asked smirking. "So, what's your answer? Your shuriken holder is on the wrong leg as well. You're not very good are you?" My voice was taunting as I studied him closely.
"You're even worse than Naruto at transforming." Sasuke continued. "You fake loser." A burst of smoke went up in front of the fake Naruto to reveal a weird looking boy with a gas mask thing on his mouth and a mask over his eyes.
"How unlucky. Which one of you has the scroll?" He demanded. "If you give it up quietly, I'll spare your lives. I see. I have to use force now!" He ran towards us and before Sasuke could do anything, I flew at the boy and with a round house kick, I sent him flying backwards into the tree. Lunging forward, I pulled out a kunai and held it up against his neck.
"Where's Naruto?" I growled out.
"Tsukiko!" Sasuke called out in warning. Not realising it, he had managed to move so his legs were useful. Bringing his foot upwards, it smacked my head and sent me flying backwards. Luckily, a body caught hold of me and landed not far away. Glancing up, I noticed that Naruto had caught me and was smiling down at me. Looking around, I frowned when I saw that the creepy dude was gone.

We continued on into the forest and stopped just beneath a really large tree. What was with this forest having over sized trees? Bloody hell.
"If the four of us get separated, don't trust anyone even if he looks like one of us." Sasuke spoke up after a while of silence. We came to a stop and turned to look at him. "There's a possibility that an enemy will transform into one of us and approach. Let's decide on a password. If a different password is given, assume that he's an enemy no matter what he looks like, got it? I'm only going to say this one, so listen carefully. First you will ask, the ninja song 'Ninki'? The answer is the following..... It is a good chance when a large number of enemies are making a scene. There are no hideouts in a quiet place. It is important for a ninja to know the right time. The time when the enemy is tired, and has his guard down. That's it." He finished. Naruto and I were staring at him un-amused. He was coming up with this password that none of us would remember. Naruto began to defend himself as Sakura teased him about not remembering.

Suddenly we were hit by a large burst of wind. Sakura let out a cry of shock while we all tried to hide. Everyone was separated before coming back together. I heard Sakura reply with the correct password and he turned to me with a questioning gaze.
"Um......... Unicorns?" I guessed, completely forgetting what the password was. Sakura sweat dropped while Sasuke nodded in satisfaction. Naruto was questioned next and when he replied with the correct answer, Sasuke and I realised that he was a fake again.
"Naruto said the password correctly!" Sakura argued.
"That's why we have a problem." He informed her.
"Since when do Naruto and I remember such long passwords?" I sighed, raising an eyebrow at her dumbness. Really Sakura? How does she plan on passing this survival exam when she doesn't notice these things about her own teammates?
"Show your real self, faker." Sasuke commanded.
"I see." Fake boy smirked, his tongue coming out and licking his lips. Ew that was a weird tongue. A blast of smoke revealed the creepy snake girl/guy that we saw earlier. "But if you knew that he was going to forget it..... Why didn't you use a shorter password?"
"I knew that you were eavesdropping on our conversation inside the ground. That's why I made a long password." He informed her smirking.
"I see. So you don't let your guard down then. Looks like I can have more fun than I expected." She pulled out the scroll and laughed as she saw our faces. That was the one we needed. "You want our scroll of Earth, right? Since you four have the scroll of Heaven." She extended her tongue and wrapped it around the scroll, pulling it into her mouth and swallowing it. "Now, let's begin..... The fight over our scrolls. By putting our lives on the line." A tremendous amount of pain went through each of our bodies as she used a technique on us. It made us imagine and feel like we were going through a lot of pain, however it was mental, not physical. Her intent to kill was enough to give us all the image of death. All three of us dropped to the floor on our knees and Sasuke threw up while Sakura sat staring off in horror. Sasuke tried getting up but just fell back down onto his butt again. The creepy girl was staring at us amused and satisfied with herself. "You can't move already?" She laughed. Managing to pull out a kunai, she raised an eyebrow. "What are you going to do with that? Relax, I will end it in a flash." She said, walking towards us and pulling out three kunais. "You won't have time to suffer. I wanted to have a little more fun, but..... Now I'm disappointed." She threw the kunais and I managed to stab myself in the leg and grab the two of them before it hit us. Jumping up to a tree, I continued to run further away from the creepy person who wanted to kill us.

Stopping at a safe place, I put them both down and dropped onto the floor myself, the kunai still in my leg.
"Tsukiko...." Sakura whispered out shocked. Pulling out the knife, blood came out with it and I groaned. This was just great.......
"How did you.......?" Sasuke started.
"Through the same way that was going through your head. I just happened to do it quicker." I smirked, coughing slightly.
"Are you ok?" Sakura asked worriedly, only to have her mouth covered by Sasuke as he kept on the look out. He was shaking and seemed quite frightened. This was definitely new to us. A large shadow enveloped us and we all turned to see a large snake head. It lunged for us and so we jumped back, Sasuke pulling me along with him. It continued to come after Sasuke and I which caused him to become scared and throw lots of kunai at it. It fell and landed with its head on a large branch. Landing on a tree branch ourselves, Sasuke was too scared to even notice that he still held me in his arms. The snakes skin on its neck began to crack and out came the freaky creepy girl who seemed to be stalking us.
"You can't let your guard down for a second. Prey need to strain their minds all the time, and run around..... in the presence of a predator." She said extending her tongue and curling round the tree on her way to us. Sasuke let out a cry of fear and I stayed held in his arms. That was until some kunai were thrown which landed between us.
"Sorry, Sasuke." Naruto's familiar voice called out confidently. "I forgot the password." Bursting out laughing, I felt the fear in me completely vanish now that I'd seen Naruto's confidence.
"Naruto, you must have come here to show off by helping, but don't get involved!" Sasuke shouted back in warning. "Run! It's way above our level!"
"Hey, hey, hey, hey! Looks like you were picking on the weak, eh?" Naruto taunted. "Now that I, the great Uzumaki Naruto, am here, I'm going to beat you to a pulp!" Sasuke seemed to be unable to handle the pressure and decided to put me down, and take out the scroll, offering it to the snakey lady. "Hey, Sasuke! What are you doing?! What are you trying to do by giving the enemy our scroll?!" She started using more prey metaphors and when Sasuke threw the scroll to her, I lunged forward and grabbed it while Naruto jumped in front of Sasuke and punched him.
"Why you..... Why did you do that?" He shouted at us both as we stood side by side.
"I.... forgot the password, so I can't make sure of this, but..... You're a fake Sasuke, aren't you?" He accused. "The idiot and coward I see in front of me right now can't be the Sasuke I know. I don't know how strong she is, but there is no guarantee that she'll let us go even if we hand over our scroll! You're the one who is scared, the one who doesn't understand the situation."
"Naruto, you're right. I just have to kill all of you to take the scroll." She smirked, pulling up a sleeve and showing a tattoo like mark on her arm. Naruto dived towards her and she summoned up another large snake that she stood on top of. The snake smacked the branch Naruto stood on causing him to fall and crash into another large branch. He fell towards the snake and ended up kicking it in the face, his eyes opening to reveal red ones. He attacked and attacked the snake doing what he could, but was blown away by a large amount of fire.
"Naruto!" I called in alarm, jumping up and leaping over to where he was. Her next target was Sasuke who didn't move, so Naruto and I leaped forward, crashing into the snake and holding it back as its teeth sank into the large branch.
"Hey, are you scared, scaredy-cat?" Naruto panted out. "This idiot and coward I see isn't the Sasuke I know. The girls tongue was about to run round Naruto so I shoved him out of the way and was picked up instead. Struggling in the tongues grasp, I tried to get out. She made some hand signs, and placed her hand on my head. Letting out a scream of pain, I heard Sakura beg Sasuke to help me, however he only stood there frozen. My eyes started to go black and I soon let the darkness take over as my body gave out and collapsed. The last thing I felt was my body falling through the air and a female scream out my name......