Four.

CALUM

"What the fuck." I said looking up at my ceiling I got up from my position and looked at the computer screen once more and re-read everything. Whoever this Online Therapist person is behind the screen, I swear they are a genius. If it was Luke fucking with me, I'm gonna turn him into a bread stick.

Suddenly my phone dinged, I looked to see who it was.

Niall.

Neil whstand 😋: Hey cal :)

Cal 😍: HOW DO YOU KNOW ONLINE THERAPIST PERSONALLY ?!

Neil whstand 😋: Calum..I don't know who Online Therapist is.

Cal 😍: but he knows your last name. You've got to know him some how.

Neil whstand 😋: my last name?

CAL 😍 SENT A SCREENSHOT

Neil whstand 😋: WTF 😲 DYDE I DONT KNOW THIS PERSON BUT HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW MY LASY NAME?!

Cal 😍: ...I don't know...but I'm curious I wanna who this person is.

Neil whstand 😋: Calum. Your straight up crazy..how on earth are you going to do that?

Cal 😍: I honestly dont know but imma try..

I got off our chat and I decided to call Michael. The phone was ringing, till I heard his voice.

"Hello?"

"Hey Mikey."

"What's wrong, you don't call me unless somethings going on."

"I know, but it is a crime that I just wanna talk to you in the phone?" I chuckled, I decided to write a message to online therapist while Im talking to him.

I pressed my phone against my ear and my shoulder was holding it as I was typing in the computer.

CalPal: I'm sorry if I seemed straight forward about Niall..it's just that..I kind of find it creepy you know who i'm talking about...but I'll message you details about finding out my best friends sexuality.

"Well it is a crime if its past your bed time Calum."

"Jesus what are you my mother? I don't need a bed time." Michael chuckled through the other line. Suddenly my computer dinged. I looked up at it and I saw that online therapist replied.

OnlineTherapist: It's fine also good luck Calvin

"What was that?"

"Oh...I'm just watching the price is right."

Michael grew silent for a bit and then he took a deep breath

"When you left, I had a nightmare of my mom again." I closed my computer and gripped on my phone once I heard that.

"Do you want me to walk over there again?"

"No Calum stay in your room, you need to sleep."

"I slept with you in your bed this evening remember?" I said with a smirk

"Wipe that smirk off your lip and go to bed, I'm hanging up bye Kiwi."

"Bye cliff cliff."

Michael hung up.

Getting up from my bed I walked over to my closet and slipped on a white plain t-shirt and grabbed Michael's blue flannel hanging in my computer chair. I wrapped it around my body and slipped off my shorts and put on a pair of black jeans. I grabbed my phone and the spare key's Mali gave me to drive her car.