Fifteen.

MICHAEL

- FLASHBACK -

" Whoever finishes the game of PAC MAN first , the loser has to buy the winner a slushy." Luke said as we entered inside the arcade. I saw Liam and Niall were playing in one of the game machines while sitting next to each other. Ashton and Luke instantly walked away once they saw a game they both could play, I walked over to Liam and Niall as they were smiling and paying attention to the game. Giving a quick glance his expression showed even more joy.

"Oh Mikey!" Niall said

"Where's Calum?" Liam asked giving his attention to the game but his words over to me.

"Outside talking to my sister" I said looking around the empty place.

"Yeah, were the only ones here because everyone is getting ready for the carnival tonight." Niall said looking away from his game, Liam slammed the game machine and walked right off. The blonde boy chuckled as he walked away. Having a sudden moment from Liam, Niall gave me a reassuring smile.

"I told him if I won he has to get my slushy." Niall said with victory. I chuckled as I sat next to him, as he was about to speak again Liam cut him off and said.

"Something's going on with the slushy machine." Liam said holding a cup for him already.

I walked over to the slushy machine and saw that it was blinking and such, I bit my bottom lip looking for an off switch but suddenly I heard a loud familiar scream towards my way, "I AM FINALLY TALL!" Louis shouted as Harry was facing down while the tiny boy was on his back. With his eyes on the ground I tried to go to the other side but I was knocked straight towards the machine which caused a loud beeping sound towards the machine and different colors of slushy's were instantly splashed over to me.

As the different flavor of colors were splattering out of control, Liam reached over to a blue squirt and got some inside the huge cup he got for Niall. Luke came back with paper towels I assume were from the restroom as he was cleaning me up making the colors smudge more on my white shirt.

"Honestly, as much as I love the rainbow, this is getting out of control." Luke said as it was not stopping.

Suddenly the fountain of colors disappeared once he said that and we looked over to a fat guy with a black over sized shirt with his hair growing on the side as in the middle was shiny bald, holding on to a extension chord with a death glare on me and Luke who was under the slushy machines.

"Who's responsible for this?" The man asked with a growl within his voice.

Liam bit his lip and walked right up and Ashton looked over at him and walked along with him over to the office.

Luke sighed and looked down at his clothes and over to me and said.

"Well shit, his machine was shit."

I chuckled at his statement and heard Niall said , "CALUM!" my attention instantly looked over to the blonde boy hugging him, Luke smiled at the side and nudged me a bit.

"I see someone's jealous." Luke said

"Shut up hemmings." I said getting up from all the sticky cold slushy floor as Luke followed right behind me. As we stood up Louis was on Harry's back as he was shouting,"I AM NOW THE TALL BEAN EVERYONE MUST BOW DOWN TO ME!!!" While Harry was on his back. I chuckled at the scene that passed us as Calum looked over at me and Luke as he was speaking towards Niall.