Eight.

CALUM

Michael was shocked once I asked the question, he's green eyes wondered down the ground as I was still looking into him waiting for an answer, till he slightly spoke.

"Y-"

"The times up!" Louis shouted through the closet door, I turned around and looked over at Michael once more and sighed.

"Maybe you can tell me when we watch a movie." I said a bit disappointed, I walked over to the closet door and unlocked it and walked right out with Michael following after me.

"So how was the make out?" Luke asked, I chuckled and shook my head and ruffled his blonde quiff and walked right up stairs.

"Is Calum okay?" Ashton instantly asked

"I think so." Michael said so delicately concerned.

I continued to go up the stairs and I reached my room, I opened the door and turned on my light at the side of my door and looked over at my bed and instantly jumped straight to it face flat on the mattress.

My head was pounding of thoughts that could've happen in that closet. My lips could've been on Michael's pink kissable lips, my hands could've been touching places I could never touch when we are alone together, my lips could've marked him on that delicate neck of his. I turned around and faced my ceiling and took a deep breathe.

Suddenly I heard a knock on my door, "Come in!" I shouted still looking up at my ceiling not paying attention who came through the door. Then I felt a hand on my thigh, I looked to see who it was.

Michael.

"H-hey." He stuttered a bit, "You feeling okay Cal?" Michael's hand soothed my thigh a bit and I took a deep breathe as he continued his action. I swear I could feel my pants growing a bit tighter than it should be.

"Y-yeah I'm feeling alright, did I scare you there Mikey?" I said sitting up next to him. He chuckled and squeezed my thigh and nodded.

"You did Calum." Michael said looking down a bit. I sighed and bit my lip looking at his soft state.

"I'm sorry if I did, I just honestly wanted to know your answer that's all." Michael's eyes widen once I confessed that, I mean that's not the only thing I'll be confessing soon.

"O-oh yeah, I almost forgot about that." Michael said taking his hand away from my thigh, he rolled his thumbs around and stared at them as I was still waiting for his answer once again, "Yes, I am gay Calum." He said looking straight to my dull brown eyes.

My chest was beating so much it could pop out of my chest, I felt my lips form a grin right in front of Michael as he chuckled to my reaction, I bit my bottom lip from smiling too much and held on to his hands.

"I guess Louis' wrong about you being the only straight guy in our group." Michael laughed once I said that, I wanted to jump and dance right in front of Michael knowing such a beautiful discovery. Suddenly we both heard a knock on the open door and it was Luke and the others looking at us sitting in my bed.

"If you guys wanted another seven minutes asking wouldn't hurt anyone." Niall said at the side, Michael chuckled as all of them entered inside my room.

"So what were you two talking about?" Louis asked jumping right in my bed. Harry smiled as he sees his boyfriend being his goofy self and sits right behind us and next to his tiny boyfriend lying on my bed across us.

"Probably finishing where they started in the closet." Ashton said sitting in the floor with a smirk on his lip.

"Ashton you pervert, let the two babies be." Luke said slapping Ashton at the shoulder, Liam was chuckling seeing Ashton and Luke having a bit of a fight, then he clapped his hands catching everyone's attention.

"Since were in Calum's room, who wants to follow me go to the video shop to rent some movies and buy some snacks for the whole night?" Liam asked looking around the room, Ashton stood up from the ground and stood right next to Liam, then Luke did the same thing and looked around some more if anyone else wanted to come.

"What the hell, I'm choosing all the snacks." Niall said agreeing and walking over to the group of friends near the door, "Anyone else?" Liam asked us.

"It's okay Liam, we'll watch over the house while you guys grab more stuff." Harry said wrapping his hands around Louis' waist while both of them were sitting in the middle of my bed.

"Okay then, have fun you guys we'll be back." Louis nodded watching all of them leave. Once Liam closed the room door Louis got up from Harry's grip and instantly crawled over to Michael and I, "Okay spill it, what did you guys do in the closet?" Louis asked suddenly, Harry's eyes widen seeing how excited his boyfriend has gone since our other friend left.

"Lou that moment should stay to them don't you think?" Harry said pulling Louis back a bit. Michael chuckled and shook his head, "It's okay Harry, Calum and I just talked in the closet for seven minutes." Harry looked at Michael for a bit and sighed.

"Michael why lie to us." The coloured hair boys expression was shocked once Harry said that, their really not going to believe that I spent seven minutes in the room with Michael literally debating against my thoughts to ask a really personal question.

"I just asked Michael a personal question, we just both had a moment to think in there and that's honestly all that happen." I said biting my lip in the end, Harry looked over at Louis and nodded.

"Okay then, but I mean were all best friend here why not tell us that question Cal?" Harry asked sitting up right next to Louis. I looked over at Michael waiting for his consent to see if I can tell the two what we just talked about. Michael looked at both of them and took a deep breathe and smiled.

"I'm gay." Harry and Louis' eyes widen with a sudden confession from Michael. For a solid minute the silence consumed the room and then Louis smiled and held on Michael's hand and instantly wrapped his arms around Michael embracing him as much as he can. Then Harry joined in the hug and embraced his boyfriend and Michael inside.

"I'm sorry for all the straight jokes I said about you." Louis chuckled while wiping his eye. Harry smiled and wrapped his arms around Louis' waist.

"It's okay Lou, I mean you guys deserve to know what's going on with me that's all." Michael said looking so relived telling our friends about what we talked about.

Time went on the others arrived from the store and bought so much snack, Niall was carrying a box of pizza, Luke and Ashton were holding plastic bags filled with chips and drinks and such, Liam was holding some DVD's. When we all got these things set in my room, we all agreed to watch White Chicks since the movies Liam picked were not what everyone wanted.

So when the movie began, the pizza was easily devoured once it was opened and the chips and drinks were being passed over while the movie was playing. Laughter filled the air while jokes were being passed through the movie, Michael and I were cuddling up in my bed while the others were next to each other in front of the TV while Louis and Harry were cuddling in a sleeping bag in the floor at the side of my bed.

The night was honestly great till each and everyone of us slowly fell asleep. Watching each and every one of them fall asleep in their sleeping bags, I looked down at Michael as he was still away and looked up at me and smiled, "Let's clean up?" He asked, I nodded and we both got up from my bed to clean up a bit and turned off the TV Michael took off the CD from the DVD player and sat right back in the bed as I was picking up chip wrappers around the sleeping boys.

As I was done, I walked over to my bed seeing Michael is already lying in his side I got in the bed lied right next to him as I felt his head on my chest and our legs tangle together once he embraced me.

Moments later I heard tiny snores escaped his beautiful pink lips. I smiled and looked over at Michael asleep in my arms; I couldn't help but smile as I realised he's sleeping in my arms, safe and sound with me.

No one will hurt him, because I'm here to protect him no matter what. He's too perfect to be broken, I wish I was in his life sooner, so I could have stopped everything from happening to him. I just love him too much.

But I know he will never love me.