Chapter 8

Here Lauren stood. In front of Camila's car. The younger girl was in school but Lauren knew that soon she would be finished. She waited for her to come out.

She saw so many faces people being happy that school was over. She couldn't blame them though. She was happy she didn't have to go to school anymore.

She then noticed Camila walking with.. this girl. They were talking and laughing. Lauren inhaled deeply. She was here to make up with Camila not do this. Camila came closer and noticed Lauren now too. She stopped in her tracks.

"Hi.." Lauren said softly. She was slightly nervous. "Hey.. ehm what are you doing here?" Camila questioned. "Yeah me and Camila were just about to go to my place." The other girl said and Lauren already disliked her.

Somehow this bitch gave her some kind of confident boost.

"No you're not because Camila is bringing me home right now." She demanded. Camila was taken back by Lauren's response.

"Well maybe Camila should decide that." The other girl spat. Then they both looked at Camila.

She didn't know what to do. She saw Lauren's intense stare boring into her. She loved Lauren that was all she knew.

"I'm taking Lauren home. Sorry." She answered causing Lauren to smile.

"What?! Why are you listening to her?! She is not your girlfriend or anything!" The girls was furious.

"Nope. I am her wife, now fuck off!" Lauren replied and Camila's heart skipped a hundred beats. She knew Lauren had said that to piss the girl off. But she liked the thought of having Lauren as her wife someday.

They stepped inside the car jand drove off home.

"Camila, I'm just going to get straight to the point." Lauren started. Camila waited for Lauren to continue but kept her eyes on the road.

"I want to be with you. I don't care about the complications. But I can't pretend another minute that we are better not together. We both know we can't be without one other." She said emotion thick in her voice. Camila didn't say anything she just focused on driving.

They finally parked in front of Lauren's apartment. Lauren was a bit afraid. Camila hadn't say anything after her confession. She was silent the whole ride.

She opened the door and stepped in Camila following behind. They went into the living room. Lauren couldn't hold it anymore.

"Why are you being so silent?" She blurted out. Without anything further, Camila grabbed her jacked and pulled her closer while kissing her with passion. Lauren was startled at first but quickly kissed her back, full force. Lauren began tugging at Camila's jacket motioning for it to go off. They both threw there jackets somewhere across the room. Camila pushed Lauren down on the couch. Now she was laying on top of Lauren. Kissing and sucking her neck.

Soon, all there clothes were lying somewhere on the living room floor and they were heated.

Camila was kissing every part of Lauren's body, it was sensual. She wanted the woman beneath her to know, that everything for her was serious. That she loved her more then anything.

That's why she took it really slow. Appreciating every inch of Lauren's body.

At this point she was rock hard. She was still a virgin and she knew Lauren wasn't..

She didn't want Lauren to think she was bad. She wanted to pleasure Lauren good. But she had no experience.

"Camz." Lauren moaned. "I can't take this anymore. I need you inside of me." She said in a desperate moan. "I.. I've never done this before and I don't want to mess up. I mean I know I should go inside you that's not the problem it's just tha-" she rambled nervously and Lauren cutt her off. "Listen you, moron. I love you. I know you have no experience but I want to be your first. I want to teach you everything and I will guide you. Okay babe?" She caressed Camila's face. Camila could see the pure love in her eyes.