Chapter 18

The following weeks went well between the couple. Their parents still had to adjust to the two of them being together but they were slowly getting there. Their little brother Chris was definitely super happy. He even walked up to Camila and said he knew all along because she looked at Lauren the same way he looks at his favorite toy. Camila remember the night when the little boy said that.

Taylor Ofcourse supported it 100% and Dinah too. Camila and Lauren knew already that those two were very accepting but Clara and Alejandro didn't. So that's why Dinah and Taylor had to pretend they heard it for the first time.

Because they took it so well, a part of Lauren believed that it was also the reason why her mother started to loosen up about it aswell.

They didn't show affection yet in front of their parents but they would sneak kisses whenever no one was around. It made it even more fun.

Camila got messages from Jade. She demanded and explanation for Camila suddenly cutting ties between them. Yeah, weeks ago Camila cutt it off. But Jade kept bombarding her with messages. Because Camila really liked the girl she couldn't just ignore her. So every now and then they would just casually text..

But now Jade wanted answers.

From Jade:
Is there someone else..?

To Jade:
Yes.. But I had a history with this person before I met you and things were complicated between us..

From Jade:
I see.. So you used me in the meantime that you guys had 'complications' :/

To Jade:
No it wasn't like that at all.. I ended things with her and then I met you, I really liked you.. I wanted to be with you.. I'm sorry for hurting you..

From Jade:
You still had feelings for her.. Whoever she is, she is the luckiest girl on earth. You're funny and so sweet. You really know how to charm a woman. You have a lot of good sides to you even when you don't see them. Even though you hurt me Cabello.. If you would want me back I would say yes in a heartbeat.. You were my first..

Camila couldn't believe her eyes.. Jade was really something different. She felt bad for her..

To Jade:
What do you mean with first..
First kiss? First love? Sorry I'm dumb.

From Jade:
My first everything..

Camila didn't know how to respond to this..

To Jade:
Can we at least stay friends?

From Jade:
Ofcourse Cabello ;) if u ever need me just text me or whatever I mean we see eachother at school so...

To Jade:
Yeah we see eachother at school ;)

She then locked her phone and put it down on the table. She was currently home. She still had to adjust to calling Lauren's house her home. She finally lived like.. without her parents. That was cool.

Her birthday was almost and soon she would turn eighteen.

"What do you actually want for your birthday?" Lauren came from the kitchen. "Nothing."

Lauren stood in front of her and gave her a pointed look. "Come on, that's lame. Now what do you want?"

"Well.. what if someone already has everything they ever wanted and they don't have anything more to ask? Like what do you give them?" Camila questioned playfully. Going over to Lauren and wrapping her arms around her waist.

Lauren pulled her into a kiss. "Then ask something small, I always do that. Or like something you really need because you forgot to buy it.."

"Ehm.. I really want.. don't get mad.." Camila said carefully and Lauren pulled away and looked in her eyes. Her eyebrow raised.