Chapter 1

Bryson
"Girl he only fucked you over cause you let him
Fuck it girl I guess he didn't know any better
Girl that man didn't show any effort
Do all I can to show you you're special
Certain it's your love that keeps me together
Lately, you say he's been killing the vibe
Gotta be sick of this guy
Pull up, skrrt, get in the ride"

I was in the studio laying this track down. It would be my first single. Honestly I wrote it about my best friend, Nicole, which I usually write about.

Nicole's been seeing this guy. He goes by Rich the Kid, part of QC the Label along with Migos, Skippa the Flippa, Jose Guapo, all them.

Anyways, the relationship between them isn't  any good, he always steps out on her whether he's touring, clubbing, etc. And as much as I told her, she forgives him and gives him another chance for change. Knowing damn well this nigga can't keep his hands off pussy if his life depended on it. She ended up having his son. He has a kid already. But I ain't no saint. I have a daughter too, named Harley. She's beautiful, my little angel.

Nicki's son is named DJ. And his father is....you guessed it. Rich. Sometimes I feel like I should justify him but I don't because it's not my place. I just hope one day she sees me as more than a friend. Because I do have her best interest. I know her better and I damn sure treat her better.

My phone started to ring. I picked it up. "Yo?" I said.

"Hey Bryson..." Nicole said.

"Nicole. Hey. What's up?" I said.

"Nothing much. Is this a bad time? I wanted to see if you would like to grab something to eat so we could you know, talk." She said.

"Oh yeah. Sure thing." I said. "Where you trying to meet up at?"

"How about the wing spot, it brings back memories and good vibes. Meet me there in 20?"

"Yeah. I'm on the way." I ended the call.

I grabbed my Pen Griffey jacket that my friend got me and grabbed my keys. I hopped in the car and pulled off to the shop.

As I walked in, I looked around and spotted Nicki on her phone, looking beautiful as usual.

"Looking great, beautiful." I said to her.

She looked up to me, showing her pretty green eyes before standing up to squeeze me in a big hug.

"Brysonnnnnn." She said. "I'm glad to see you. Hearing your voice is one thing."

"Same here. What's been up?" I asked her.

"Oh. Same old, same old. Been taking care of DJ, selling records, touring." She responded.

"How are you guys? My name is Janie, your server, what can I get you guys to drink?" She said, paying more attention to me and not Nicole.

"I'll take a water." She wrote that down.

"And for you?" She asked looking at Nicole then dropping her jaw.

"Oh my goodness! You're Nicole. I love you so much. Me and my friends. I've seen you in concert. You're so great! Your music is great! I can't-"

"Ma calm down," Nicole chuckled. "I'll be more than glad to take a picture with you and signing anything you want. But first you gotta calm down and then write down a sweet tea for me." She said smiling.

That's the thing I always loved about her. She never was too overconfident or a asshole to her fans or people in general. Just beautiful. Inside and out.

"I'm so sorry. You got it ma'am. I'll be right back." The waitress said before walking off.

"You ever get tired of that?" I asked her with my eyebrow raised.

"Nah. Not really. It's what I love. The fans. They're amazing to me. My extended family. You better be prepared for that soon, sir. A voice like yours will swoon the ladies and keeping you hot." She said before sipping her tea.

"I can only dream. But how's things with Rich?" I asked. Her face fell.

"Not so good. I can't trust him at all. He comes home any time of the night. I don't know who and what he has DJ around when he has him. He's controlling of me. Accuses me of things. And thinks sex makes everything better. I gotta stop. I don't want to catch anything he has from the pussies of Atlanta. I know they're not all clean." She said, making me laugh.

"What about you and Serai?" She asked me.

"Now you know." I told her.

"What?" She laughed. "I'm just curious. Things haven't changed?"

"Not a bit. You gotta come see Harley. She's been asking constantly where you are and it's getting pretty annoying."

"My baby. I do need to come see her. When I do I'm taking her out though. We haven't had girl time in forever. She's precious Bryson. You did a good job," She said pushing me.

The waitress came back and gave us our drinks. She took her phone out and Nicki took pictures with her. They were making crazy faces and all. I just chuckled. Soon she took our orders and left again.

We started laughing back on old times. Nicki was laughing so hard.

"Forreal though you gotta stop laughing. We friends" I smiled at her. Her phone started ringing. It was that nigga. I sighed mentally as she answered the phone.

"Where the fuck you at." Rich boomed through the phone.

-----------------------------------------------------
I forgot I started a Bryson story.! Lol. So I finished this chapter. I'll more than likely be updating this book more than the Cam one. Not saying I won't finish that story it'll just take more time.