Small mistake

"I didn't mean it!" He called wobbling on his crutches after her.

"Yeah, right." She responded sarcastically.

"You're a genius!" He corrected his 'small' mistake. Which had been a very /big/ mistake. They were getting on so well too but he had to say something carelessly about the human brain and BAM! Angry Clara.

"Not gonna work Chinboy." She replied facing him and glaring before slamming her bedroom door closed. She was now glad she had thought to put in a strong, wooden, lock on the door.

"A beautiful genius?!" He said bouncing in front of her door since he couldn't flail his arms.

"Nope." Though her fuming had lessened she remained on her bed, flipping through pages in her magazine.

He heard her lessened fuming and spoke again. "A sexy, genius, amazing woman?!" Wait... Where did sexy come from? He hit himself in the forehead.

She laughed internally. "Down boy."

"Oi! Not like that!"

"Really now?" He could almost hear her brow raising

"Yes!-No!-Maybe! Augh! I dunno." He flustered waving an arm and almost losing his balance

"Knew it." She smiled to herself

"You know what?" He asked sounding very perplexed at how bi-polar her moods were today. Was she pms-ing?

"Guess."
__________________________________________

So, I'm writing the next chapter either right as you're reading this or finished before you read this. I promise, it will be out soon. Thanks for all the support, especially to those who vote and comment, you guys get extra jammydodgers. 

Bowties and scarves,

-Andy