Hello sweetie

You'd think that she wouldn't be here. That she would be dead or gone by now. I guess not. That's what the Doctor thought to himself as he received a text. Only two words. Hello sweetie. Clara wasn't in the room and that was probably a good thing. The Doctor became angry, River would try to hurt Clara if she ever heard about his feelings towards Clara. It would not end well. He sent a text back saying Hi. The conversation between them began and the Doctor settled himself in his chair. 

When were you thinking about telling me of Clara?

Hadn't thought of it really. Been busy.

I would suppose. On Gallifrey though?

I showed her a small field. I figure that since she's one of my favorite companions that she should see it.

And not Amy? Or me? Oh Doctor, I think she's a bit more than a companion.

She's not your problem.

Yes, she is. Do you know what I found in London?

Obviously not.

Turns out that she contains DNA bases similar to Amy's and mine. But not yours. Do you know what that means?

You cheated? Oh River, I do hope he was good.

Sweetie, I would never do that. Now, back on subject. Clara holds the same DNA sequences as Amy's grandmother. 

Amy's grandparents are dead. What are you suggesting?

Are you cheating?

Clara is a companion. Whether I like her or not is irrelevant. I can't /have/ her.

Can I meet her?

Not my decision.

I'll take that as a yes. See you soon sweetie. 

 The Doctor sighed and put his head back onto the top of the chair. River, why did he marry her? Oh yeah, end of the world, no other being able to live as long as he will, spur of the moment, not really love. His thinking was interrupted by Clara's voice.

"Doctor, I think that the TARDIS is hiding the kitchen again." She said from the doorway of the library. This was the only place the Doctor didn't really want her in without permission and she could understand. When she did go in, with him, there were a lot of old books and delicate bobbles on the shelves as well as many books that even though they were translated to English, she couldn't understand the logic and needed to ask questions often. Besides, she didn't like really being alone in the library, the TARDIS always seemed like it was glaring at her in there.

"Really?" He sprung up and plastered a funny looking smile on his face. "Lets go search for it."

He put out his arm for her to take and she put her arm around his. It didn't take too long to find the kitchen since the TARDIS always co-operated with him which made Clara jealous. She found it ridiculous that the TARDIS could dislike her so much yet love everyone else who set foot in her, except Jack. Jack was nice but definitely not Clara's preference, she fancied the Doctor more. Him and his weird bowtie fetish.

"What did you want to make in here?" He asked, maybe helping her would take his mind off of River's news.

"Some eggs and bacon." She smiled. "Wanna help?"

 "Wonderful! I'll help." He would tell her about River later. Besides, River wouldn't be able to just pop up inside the TARDIS, even with her evil bracelet that can make you travel through time and space and doesn't have temper tantrums.

_____________________________________________________________

IMPORTANT!

Yo, okay so, wattpad isn't lettin' me update this over 14 chapters so go check on 'Running never stops 2' for updates. I'm sorry for the inconvenience but, I really don't know what else to do. Love you guys!

-Andy