Chapter 6

Another new/updated chapter. Let me know what you all think! Please!!

Chapter 6

>>>>>Angelica's POV

Finally, life had meaning again! I had something to look forward to every few days; I'm talking about hockey baby! Tonight was the first game of the actually hockey season.

The rest of preseason went smoothly. We didn't win every game but the team looked really great for it being so early in the season.

The Wells Fargo center was booming with excitement. Waves of orange and black came barreling through the doors. Little kids sat on their fathers shoulders, gigging like crazy gazing at the excitement around them.

As I passed the sports store, I couldn't help but notice a large group of girls buying jerseys. I began to take a closer look at my surroundings, more women were here than usual.

"Excuse me," I walked up to the girls at the register each holding a jersey. They shot me a hateful glare, obviously pissed off that their conversation was interrupted. I raised my VIP pass hanging around my neck so they knew not to ignore me.

"When you buy a jersey from inside the center, we ask if you have a message for the player who's jersey you will now be wearing," I patted myself on the back for that incredible lie. The cashier furrowed his eyebrows at me but a gave him one of my Crushly smiles and he ignored my lie.

"OMG! You're going to tell Trey McLaferty what we say?" the obvious ring leader squealed. Her friends started to fan them selves and bite their lips behind her, probably thinking of what Trey had under his jersey.

I should've known Trey was the cause of the sudden spike in female population occupying the Wells Fargo Center; which really wouldn't help deflating his ego.

The plan was going ok. It could be going better but could be going worse. His temper was getting better but the man whore still lived on. There were pictures of him and Giroux out at bars flooding my Instagram. Many of them had the two of them posing with attractive women.

"OMG! You HAVE to tell him we love him and think he's the hottest thing to walk the earth!" She squealed. I mentally rolled my eyes as she spazzed out. Some girls were just shameful. Have some self respect people! He's just a person.

"Well, thank you ladies. Enjoy the game," I said rushing out of the shop leaving the girls to obsess over Trey.

I still had a bit of time to kill before I was expected on the bench. Since there was no women's locker room and all the guys wear changing, I made my way to my usual suite.

It was on the third level which was always filled with Flyers family members during the games. As soon as I opened the door, I was greeted by all the families, with hugs and kisses from the moms.

It was easy to tell who was connected to whom because they would wear their sons, brothers, nephews jersey.

Growing up, I would wear my dads old jersey. It used to be gigantic on me but I refused to wear anything else. These days, since I'm now part of the coaching staff, I was expected to wear a suit. My suits were tailored to hint at my kick ass figure. I wouldn't wear a tie, but I do wear my most comfortable heels.

Imagine my surprise when I saw a girl, a bit younger than me, wearing Trey McLaferty's jersey. I wasn't expecting any of Trey's family to be here, if I'm honest. She was looking out the window down at the ice, just staring.

I always made it a habit to meet the new players families if they were able to attend the games. Might as well get started with her.

She had the same eyes as Trey and the same bone structure, but the hair was different. It was blonde, like his, but had highlights of red making it look strawberry blonde.