Chapter 9

Crystal's P.O.V.

I woke up to the bright light shining through the window. I looked around and remembered that I slept with Sebastian last night. No longer feeling the warmth of his body next to mine, something inside of me was a little disappointed. It felt as though a piece of me was gone and I couldn't do anything about it. Why I do I feel like this. Getting up to go into the shower, I saw a note next to the nightstand.

If you need anything just call me. You have my number. I will miss you dearly.

-Sebastian

I sighed. This is probably for the best, we can both get our emotions together. I got dressed and decided to go to the mall, but I soon as I opened the door to go out, I saw a very familiar face.

"Hey babe"

"Damon?!?" I said unable to contain my excitement. I jumped into his arms, it felt like home. I couldn't contain the smile that was on my face.

"I missed you, babe" he said whispering into my ear.

"I missed you too" I said whole heartedly.

"Let's get some coffee" he suggested. I nodded my head as he took my hand and walked me to his car.

"You haven't changed a bit", I said looking at his messy brown hair that's almost covering his eyes. His muscles were evidently bulging out of the white t-shirt that he was wearing. Damon always had this boyish look to him, but he is still hot as hell and always made me feel at ease.

"You haven't changed a bit either" he responded, smiling and showing his perfect straight white teeth while looking me up and down.

When we arrived at the coffee shop. Damon stopped the car, opened the door, and held my hand. What a gentleman I thought to myself, not realizing that I was also smiling to myself.

"Why are you smiling?",Damon asked, looking at me.

"Oh nothing", I replied.

Damon handed me my coffee and sat down in front of me.

"So how have you been?", I asked.

"I'm fine now that I'm with you." He said. He looked sad for a second. Damon has been my best friend for years, but I've never seen him sad before.

"What about you?",he asked. I thoughts quickly turned to Sebastian. Ugh no. I need to get him out of my head.

"I've been okay", I replied smiling at him.

"Your father told me about you and Sebastian", he blurted. There was that pained look in his eyes again.

"Yeah", I said nonchalantly.

"Don't worry" he treats me well, I added, looking away from Damon. He grabbed my hand, took it to his beautiful soft lips and kissed it.
"I wish I could've done something to stop your father" he said, apologetically.

"There's nothing you could've done", I stated, bluntly.

For the next month and a half or so, I hung out with Damon almost every single day. I just felt so comfortable with him, but every time I hung out with him, I would think about Sebastian. There was also a few times where had to stop myself from kissing him. I've always had a crush on Damon, but I was always unsure what he felt about me. Sure he calls me babe and holds my head, but that's only because he's my best friend and we're really comfortable with each other. I never called Sebastian, not even once. I didn't want to hear his voice and accidentally tell him that I missed him.

Tonight, Damon and I went to the movies. As he parked the car in the driveway I saw Sebastian's car. He was leaning on it. He looked as if he haven't slept for days and he seemed annoyed. Oh no I thought to myself.

"So that's the famous Sebastian", Damon said, coldly.

"Damon, you have to leave", I said. I didn't want Sebastian to hurt Damon.

Sebastian was now walking towards us.
"I'll see you later", I said quickly. Damon muttered something, but I didn't hear him. I was too focused on the angry sexy man that was slowly making his way towards our car. I quickly got out as Damon drove away.

Sebastian is next to me now, looking pissed. Oh no, I thought again.