Chapter 1

Crystal P.O.V.

I wasn't surprised when my dad told me that I was marrying a man whom I never met before. I walked downstairs after the maids did my hair and makeup.I hate my dad I thought to myself, that man would do anything for money, he already had a large company but nooo that wasn't enough. Ugh I can just imagine what this man looks like, I bet he looks like a hideous monster. When I arrived downstairs I was greeted by my dad and a very handsome man. He looked about 6'1 and I could just stare into his grey eyes all day, his hair was brown and slicked back in the front. He looked professional wearing a suit and a tie. I didn't even realize that I was staring at him until he smirked and said "hi, you must be crystal, my name is Sebastian" while extending his hand. I just looked at him and told him "of course you would know who I am" my dad who I didn't realize was right beside me cleared his throat "I'm sorry Mr. Carter she can be a handful sometimes" I rolled my eyes and looked at Sebastian while he let out a low chuckle

Sebastian P.O.V.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of her, she was just so beautiful. I remembered when I first saw her, it was at night and I was walking to my car from the store because my assistant was sick then I saw a old lady drop her grocery bag. I was going to go help her but then I saw this beautiful woman that ran over there to help her pick up her things. She had long brown hair, her eyes were brown, she was wearing a casual T-shirt with a white skirt and legs that looked like they went on forever. Just by looking at her made me hard, I groaned and got in the car, I wanted her and i always get what I want, always. So I asked my assistant to do some research on her and he found out that she was 23 years old 5'7,she lives with her father, who owned a pretty big company but of course wasn't as successful as mine. I told my assistant to call her father and offer him two million dollars for his daughter and surprisingly he agreed. I knew he would agree at the end but I didn't think it was be that easy.

Crystal P.O.V

We were now in his car and he was taking me to his house to talk about the situation right now. I was still confused on what was going on. One second I was in my bedroom living a normal teenage life and the next I was told I was going to be married. I looked out the window during the car ride, it was quiet until he cleared his throat and said "since you're gonna be with me for a while why don't you tell me a little about yourself " I turned around, looked at him and snapped "I was forced to marry you against my own will because my father only cares about money. I want to go home, I don't want to be here and I don't even know who you are!" I expected him to be pissed but instead he smirked and there was a look of amusement in his eyes.

Sebastian P.O.V.

I don't know why I wasn't mad usually if someone snapped at me I would be mad but the way she snapped was just so sexy. I chuckled to myself then looked "Oh crystal do you know how many other women wish they could be you right now, but I don't want any other women, i only want you, my home will be your home, I will care for you and provide you everything that you need"

Crystal P.O.V.

I sat there frozen and in shocked. I did not expect him to say that, he was now closer to me than I thought. I looked down at his lips....his lips just looks so kissable. He was staring at my eyes and knew I was staring at his lips so he smirked. I looked up at his eyes, he leaned forward, his lips was just merely inches from mine. I knew I was blushing, I could feel the heat radiating off my cheeks the he turned around, looked straight forward "we're here "