Chapter 10

Crystal's P.O.V.

With anger in his eyes, he dragged me inside and into his room. He locked the door behind him without breaking eye contact. "Uh... What the hell are you doing?!?", I said trying to stand my ground. Without a word, he pinned me to the wall, "who was that boy" he asked in a disgusted tone with anger in his eyes. "He was just a friend" I replied back in a nervous tone. Was he jealous? No he couldn't be. The only reason he wanted me was because he wanted sex, right? His face was now merely inches from mine "That better be the case because you are mine, your smile, your lips, your face, and your body he replied calmly. His eyes are now filled with anger and lust.

I stood there frozen and blushing at his response. My breasts were now on his chest, his eyes never leaving mine, I licked my lips nervously and the next thing I knew his lips were on mine. As soon as I knew what he is doing I struggled to get out of his grip, but I was no use. He just kept kissing me. I couldn't ignore the fact that his body felt so good against mine and his lips were so soft, but even then I knew I couldn't just give him and let him own me. His kiss held aggression and anger, his hands held my small frame close to his body.

"Mmm" was the only sound that came from my mouth as I continue to struggle to get out of his grip. I pushed on his chest trying to resist the urge to kiss him back, but it was no use. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head on the wall and looked intensely into my eyes.

"You're never going to get away from me no matter how hard you try, I want you and I will have you not matter what and trust me if anyone gets in my way, they will regret it" he said, as my chest rose up and down rapidly.

The words "I will have you no matter what" repeatedly played in my mind. Who does he think I am?!? Some toy or some property that he can just own?!?

"I will never be yours," I spat out with anger laced in my voice.

"You say that, but your body tells me a different story. Just admit that I have an effect on you. You can't help but blush at my words. You can't stand here and deny that you don't like me, but you know for a fact that deep down, you like me a lot....You can even say that you're falling for me and you're falling hard and that scares you" he responded.

There is no way that I could like this guy. He is so arrogant and selfish.

"I hate you" was all I said. He smirked "don't lie to yourself, Crystal. You want me as much as I want you so why don't you just give in to me" he said, lowly. Then his lips were back on mine again, but this time the kiss wasn't rushed; it held passion and tenderness. Electricity ran down my spine, making me want to shiver. My hands are still pinned over my head so I couldn't push him away. The kiss felt so good and soon enough I started to kiss him back. He lets go of my wrists and pulls my body closer towards him, enough to where I can feel even inch of his body.

His tongue traced against my bottom lip asking for entrance, but I refused. He then grabbed one of my breasts, squeezing it, and nipped at my bottom lip. I gasped as he took the opportunity to plunge his warm tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance,  of course I lost; it felt as though our tongues were dancing together and not an inch was left untouched by his tongue. I moaned against his lips as we stopped for air, both of our chests rising and dropping intensely. He eyes are now clouded with emotions that I couldn't conceive. It only took a mere seconds for his lips to be back on my with more force, our bodies now grinding against each other and my hands his hair. He picks me up so my legs are around his waist, allowing me to feel his erection.

'What am I doing?' I thought to myself.