Chapter 3

Sebastian P.O.V.

She sat there shocked. Her beautiful red lips were wide open. I smirked and lean towards her ear and whispered

" I can't wait to have your beautiful tiny body beneath me, your hands clawing my back and you begging me to put my long hard dick inside your delicious cunt and I would fuck you until your screaming my name and everyone knows who you belong to"

I leaned back in my chair and she was now blushing and squirming in her seat. "Yeah right like I would ever let you fuck me" she tried to reply calmly but I could hear the hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Look at what you just signed "it clearly Says that for the two years that you are staying with me your body is mine but of course I would never fuck you without your consent, It'll only be a matter of time before you're begging me to fuck your sweet wet pussy " I said seductively. 

                        Crystal P.O.V.

I was now blushing so hard. He was turning me on and making me wet. Damn his dirty talk is making me want him to take me right now but I'm not giving up my virginity that easily. "Are you sure it's not gonna be you that's gonna be begging me to suck you off and ride your long... Hard... Dick" I said slowly and seductively while licking my lips.

By the look on his face I knew what I said surprised him. "Miss Clark I suggest you do not tempt me or else you will not like what is going to happen to that cute little ass of yours" he paused 

then said "that your sassy attitude will get you into alot of trouble and trust me you will not like to get in trouble with me because I will not think twice about having you over my lap and spanking you until your cheeks are cherry red and I promise you everytime you sit down, you will remember your punishment" I was speechless I didn't know how to react to that. Nervously I said "um I would like to go home now"

When we got home I ran up to my room and went and took a shower. I was sexually frustrated. I wanted him to touch me in so many places I began to wonder what he would look like naked but I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out of my mind. I put on my pajamas that was in my closet but then I realized there were only lingerie which were all skimpy. Tired, I quickly just put one on, I had to admit it was pretty cute though I just wish it wasn't so revealing and skimpy. I was almost asleep when I heard the door open.

 I looked and saw Sebastian leaning on the doorway. He was wearing a white T-shirt and some grey sweatpants and he looked so fucking sexy then I realized he wasn't acting normal. "What's wrong?" I said worriedly.

Don't get me wrong I still didn't really like him but turn way he looks right now just looks like he's so helpless. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" He asked softly "Uh" I said as I began to fiddle with my fingers nervously "I won't do anything I promise, I just want to hold you" he added

"Okay" I replied I felt the bed sank his arm was around my waist and his face was on my neck while I was facing the other way. He smelled so musculine it must be his Cologne I thought. "Thank you" he said suddenly. "Sebastian are you okay?" 

I asked quietly, there was a moment of silence before he replied "Yeah" but I knew he was lying "you're lying" I said he took a deep breath "I know" he replied. "Wanna know what would make me feel better?"

He asked seductively. I can sense that was is smirking right now. He began to move his hand in circles around my stomach as I started to squirm "hmm do you wanna know?" He asked again clearly amused. Before I realize his hand was getting lower and lower until they were on top of my panties

"you promised you wouldn't do anything" I said."I know but it's so hard not to touch you especially with the outfit that you're wearing" he responded huskily as his hands started going lower again. I quickly grabbed his hand with mine and put it back around my waist. I kept my hand on top of his hand and said "go to sleep" I felt him smile and pull me closer to him and I can feel his hard chest on my back. "Night" he said lazily. "Night" I responded back. Before I drifted off to sleep I felt him kiss my shoulder and said "Thank you" again.