Chapter two: what can I do?

* Hello everyone! God, I'm so sorry about the late update... I've been bad at writing lately, but I promise you that I'll write a lot on this story and make it as good as possible! Thank you so much for the comments and votes from chapter 1, and I hope it'll continue! Love you all, and continue to stay awesome .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀ 

It had gone a week since Taehyung brought Jungkook home drunk. Surprisingly he hadn't drunk alcohol since. He was coming home after his job. He was actually meeting Taehyung's gaze more than once during the day. He had talked a little bit more than before. Taehyung felt hope again. Maybe they had hope after all. Maybe they could be like how they used to be. Taehyung was hoping this would continue. He had even called Jimin to tell him Jungkook might've changed back to his old self slowly...

"잘자 정국아," (Good night Jungkook-ah) he said every night, "사랑해." (I love you.)

"응," (Mhm) Jungkook always replied.

But that wasn't the case... He hadn't changed. He was still the same. He came home drunk the night after Taehyung called Jimin. He was so happy there was still hope. But Jungkook had crushed that hope now, and he didn't even know it.

"He came home drunk again," Taehyung told Jimin over the phone as he followed his gaze with the sloppily being stumbling over the floor.

Jimin sighed on the other line. "What are you going to do?" he asked.

"I don't know," Taehyung replied, "I honestly don't know... What can I do?"

There was a pause. "Maybe you should tell him how you feel? Jungkook had always been thinking about your feelings, but maybe he's just too blind at this moment to realise how you're handling this." Taehyung didn't know what to answer. How was he supposed to tell Jungkook what he feels when he'd only be at home when he'd be either completely drunk or asleep? He wouldn't even remember what he'd say the day after anyways, so what was the point?

"Taehyung-ah, you there?"

"Yeah," he replied, "but I got to go, he keeps on calling me. Good night Jimin." He didn't bother waiting for Jimin to say goodbye as well and hung up immediately, and then he hurried over to the bedroom where Jungkook was calling him endlessly. "What is it Jungkook?" he asked as he had reached the room. Jungkook sat on the edge of the bed, struggling to get his clothes of. Taehyung only sighed and helped him taking off his clothes. 

A smirk appeared on Jungkook's wasted face, and he flipped Taehyung over in the bed so he could sit over him. He started to kiss him, firstly on the mouth, and then he moved to his neck as he was also taking Taehyung's clothes off. "W-Wait, J-Jungkook!" Taehyung gasped in surprise, surely in shock how this situation happened. "Jungkook, I mean it-" Jungkook's kiss interrupted Taehyung, and he was almost naked because of Jungkook's hands. Taehyung gathered all of his strength to push Jungkook off of him and ran over to their closet.

"What are you doing Tae?" Jungkook cried when Taehyung wasn't beneath him, "don't you want it?"

"No," he snarled harshly whilst pulling on his pyjamas pants and picked up his pillow and duvet from the bed, "I don't want to sleep with you when you're drunk. Don't you get that?"

"Come on," Jungkook whined, "I know you want to too."

Taehyung glared. "Good night Jungkook," he said, more harshly than usual, and he didn't add the other thing. Jungkook only stared at him with wide eyes as he exited the room and slept on the sofa that night.

The next morning Jungkook woke up earlier than usual.

"You're sleeping on the sofa?" he asked surprised as he spotted the being sleeping uncomfortably with hair covering half of his face.

"Yeah," Taehyung answered simply, still a bit angry with what Jungkook tried to do, and he didn't even remember it.

Surprisingly, Jungkook picked up Taehyung's legs and sat down, placing his legs on top of his lap. He didn't say anything at first, but then he looked over at the elder, who was staring at him amazed.

Taehyung was expecting Jungkook to just end the conversation simply and go to the bathroom to wash up and get dressed, but he didn't. Instead, he sat down with his boyfriend. "What happened last night?" he asked, looking sad towards Taehyung. "Did...did I do something?"

Taehyung shook his head, but he immediately regretted it. This was a once in a lifetime chance. Jungkook was finally sober. He could talk to him. "But you tried," he mumbled, and Jungkook's eyes widen and his jaw dropped, "I just stopped you and went here to sleep."

"I'm sorry," he said, "I'm sorry for doing anything against your will, and making you sleep here." They had a pause in silence, but for the first time in what had felt forever to Taehyung, it was comfortable. Like they were both in deep thoughts about the same thing. "We haven't done it in a while though," Jungkook added, making Taehyung stare at him.

"That's because you're rarely sober. Do you think I want to sleep with you when you're intoxicated?" Taehyung asked with a small glare. Jungkook avoided his gaze and didn't answer. "Go and wash up and get dressed, I'll make breakfast," he said with small sigh as he removed his legs from Jungkook's lap and jogged over to the kitchen.

Taehyung started to cut up the vegetables when he suddenly felt two pair of hands around his waist and a kiss planted on his neck. It was a softly touch, and Taehyung felt like crying.

"I'm so sorry," Jungkook whispered in his ear, giving him one last gently squeeze and kiss before entering the bathroom. Taehyung quickly brought some garlic and started to cut it to cover up his tears. He had missed it so much, but Jungkook never did stuff like that anymore. Would he continue? Would he get his shit together?