Chapter eighteen: stand together forever (final chapter)

*  Hi peps! As you see in the title of this chapter, it's the last chapter. I'm sorry that it lacks a lot of experience, but I hope it's good enough, and have a nice read everyone .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

After Jungkook had told Taehyung everything, Jimin and Hoseok also came over as they understood the situation, and they tried to come up together on how to make Jungkook's job let him go.

"Jungkook, how many are working there?" Hoseok asked as he had thought of a solution.

"Four men," Jungkook answered. Hoseok's grin grew wider, and he told everyone his plan he was sure would succeed.

It was a weekday, and a day for Jungkook to work. As normal he'd enter their tattoo shop, and when he entered inside, with Taehyung, his colleagues glared at both of them.

"What are you doing?" one of them asked confused and angry.

Jungkook was holding tightly and desperately onto Taehyung's hand, and he gently squeezed back in comfort. "I'm quitting," he said with a powerful voice to not sound scared. 

The men started laughing and approached closer. "Quitting?" one of them mocked.

"Don't you remember what would happen if you quit?"

"And even bringing the prey over?" the last chuckled.

Jungkook nodded. "That's why I got my friends with me," Jungkook smiled as the rest entered the shop. In through the door came Jimin and Hoseok together, glaring hard at the four men. Behind them appeared Namjoon and Seokjin, together with Yoongi. Even Jungkook and Taehyung's expression changed. Taehyung didn't take his glare off of the guy he had beaten earlier, and he knew they were having second thoughts.

"F-Fine, you can go," one of them said whilst avoiding all of their glares.

"But don't you dare telling anyone!" 

Jungkook smiled satisfied, and they exited the shop happily to have succeeded - and that's how they successfully made Jungkook quit his job, and he was searching for another one.

"Hey, Taehyung," Jungkook said as they were having dinner one day after a few months had gone by. Jungkook had just been hired for a place, making them having to move again, and they were moving boxes in and out all day long.

"Yeah?" he asked as he looked up at Jungkook.

"Let's get married."

That was the sentence that Taehyung would never forget. And he'd never forget the shining look in Jungkook's eyes. He'd never forget his smile and happy face. He was finally happy. And so was Taehyung. "Yes, let's get married."

When six months had rushed by, Taehyung and Jungkook's new home had been done finishing up; they had successfully moved, Jungkook had found a new job close by their new home, and even Taehyung had quit his job and was currently jobless.

The two men that loved each other deeply were finally standing, together, and the altar, with their friends and family they both cherished surrounding them. As the priest kept on talking like usual, the two men couldn't hide their smiles from the other. Finally, their part came.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung to be your husband?" the priest said.

Jungkook grinned as he nodded. "I do."

The priest moved his gaze onto Taehyung. "And do you, Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook to be your husband?"

Taehyung smiled, forcing his tears back to not ruin the moment. "I do," he said loudly, waiting for the priest to say the next thing.

"You may now kiss." The priest didn't even have to finish the sentence before Jungkook reached for Taehyung, and kissed him sweetly.

Everyone stood up whilst clapping, and Taehyung and Jungkook walked down, hand in hand, and before leaving the altar, Jungkook turned towards Taehyung as he leaned towards his ear. "I was wrong," he whispered. Taehyung looked at him confused,  but Jungkook just smirked back, "I can marry art, and I finally have."

The end

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

* Hello guys! I'm so sorry for the lack of creativity in this chapter. chapter 18 was actually supposed to be the last one, but I decided to just choose this last one, but shorter, to explain (poorly) about their situations being fixed; such as Jungkook quitting, getting a new job, them moving, and then finally they got married. I'm so sorry for the ending. I had always planed that they'd get married in the end, but it was really hard getting that to work as I've never been to a wedding before, and I didn't really get much of a feeling as I wrote that, but it works, right? 

However, finally "Cold Love" is over, and I hope you've all enjoyed this story! Now there are currently the third book which is completed, called "Lion's Den", and also the fourth book is currently in process of being published soon, which is called "Illusion" .xx 

I love you! Saranghae x