Chapter thirteen: heartbroken

* Hello guys! This chapter is longer, and I hope you'll like it. I hope you won't kill me XD But please enjoy .xx * 

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Taehyung sat still on the bed in the room he was borrowing from Jimin and Hoseok's apartment. Jimin had long time ago unlocked the door, but Taehyung refused to leave the room. He just sat on the bed, staring on the wall, pointlessly.

Jimin and Hoseok were worried for him. Just the day before, Jungkook furiously left the room, and he refused to talk to either of them at all. Jimin was so worried for both of them, and both were ignoring him.

"Taehyung?" Jimin called softly as he held onto a bowl of ramen for Taehyung who hadn't eaten the whole day; he kept on saying he wasn't hungry, although Jimin knew he was. "Here," he said as he placed the ramen on the nightstand, but Taehyung didn't even glance and continued to ignore his best friend. "Tae, what's wrong?" he continued trying to make him talk, but still no answer.

Jimin climbed on top of the bed as well to sit next to Taehyung, but the other male kept his eyeballs still, like they were glued to the wall. "Please tell me what happened Tae," he said as he stroke Taehyung's hand to comfort him, "I can't help you if you won't talk to me." There was still no answer, and Jimin sighed as he got back up and stood by the doorframe. "Please eat. For me?" he exited the room to leave him some space, and he was welcomed by Hoseok's embrace in the living room.

"Nothing new?" he asked, and Jimin replied with a shaking head, and shot a sad glance from his eyes to the room his best friend was in.

"He's heartbroken," Jimin suddenly said after thinking for a moment, "isn't it obvious enough? Neither Taehyung nor Jungkook are talking to us, Taehyung is shutting himself in the room, refusing to eat, and I haven't seen him sleep; plus his eyes are red and puffy, so he's obviously been crying," he explained whilst Hoseok nodded his head in agreement.

"Yeah, I think so to. But what happened in that short time yesterday between the two of them?" Hoseok asked, still confused. "He's been worse since then, so something had to happened between that time."

"Obviously," Jimin rolled his eyes, "but none of them will tell me. I can't contact Jungkook, and Taehyung refuses to even look at me."

"Maybe," Hoseok started, making Jimin to glance up at him, "maybe you should go to their apartment. You know, Jungkook probably doesn't lock the door, so if he doesn't let you in, you can just walk in and talk to him," he suggested, and Jimin thought about the idea.

"Hey, you're not as dumb as you look," he teased, earning a playful glare from his boyfriend.

Jimin leaned in to peak at Hoseok's lips, and then he got up. "Wait, right now?" he whined, wanting more from his boyfriend.

"Yes, do you think I'd wait?" he sassed, and then he got out straight away and walked the short distance to their apartment.

As Jimin arrived at the apartment, he rang the doorbell. It didn't take too long before the door opened, and Jungkook seemed surprised to see Jimin.

"Jimin hyung... What are you doing here?" he asked with wide eyes. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully as he gently nudged Jungkook to the side to enter the apartment, and he took off of his shoes and jacket, and then threw himself on the sofa in the lounge.

The television was already on, and the channel that was showing on the screen made Jimin frown. "Why are you watching a cooking channel?" he asked confused, "you've never been interested in cooking, and definitely not watching it."

Jungkook blushed as he sat down beside Jimin, and then changing the channel. "It's just a habit having it on," he muttered as he flicked through other channels, "and because I can't cook."