Chapter seven: change for him

Hello everyone! I hope you've been wanting to read this chapter! I'm soon sorry for the late update! The time just flew right before my eyes, plus I've been a bit sick and busy lately, making it hard for me to write. I hope you'll be able to forgive me... Anyways, thank you so much for reading and I love you all! Stay healthy and have a good day/night .xx

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

It was soon time to see Dr Choi again. It was tomorrow actually. Taehyung wanted to go back. That was almost the only time Taehyung and Jungkook would talk to each other, to actually interact. Taehyung had requested for Dr Choi to give them sorts of assignments, such as always eating breakfast together in the morning, no matter the circumstances. Dr Choi said he'd think about it. He wanted to think through what was the best for them.

"So how was your first meeting with the therapist anyways?" Seokjin asked as he was over for a visit. His university wasn't far away from their apartment, so he'd drop by from time to time. Of course, he hadn't seen Jungkook in a while, because he was literally never home expect when he had to sleep.

"It was good. We could finally talk and say what's on our minds. That's the most I've heard him talk in ages," Taehyung answered with a small smile on his face. He liked hearing his boyfriend's voice. It was so soft, and touching. Every time he spoke, it felt like an important quote you'd remember forever. Everything that came out of Jungkook's mouth was important.

"I hope things will work out for you two," he said with a sincere smile as he gave a soft clap on Taehyung's shoulder.

Later, Seokjin had to go, and Taehyung was left alone again. He and Jungkook were meeting Dr Choi tomorrow, which was a Saturday. To kill time, Taehyung started to clean up the apartment. He started to move things to make small differences, such as moving the couch, dining table, placing a carpet in the middle he had bought earlier with Seokjin, and then he started to clean. He cleaned the living room, bathroom, hallway, kitchen, and lastly their bedroom. Their bedroom was the last place where he cleaned the floor, shifted on the bed, and he put the old ones in the washer. He also went to the store to make one of Jungkook's favourite dishes: homemade pizza. Taehyung made sure to buy the right ingredients, and he went back home to make it right away. After he had made it, he put in in the fridge and sent Jungkook a text message.

Taehyung: Are you home between six or seven o'clock? I've made homemade pizza for us, so come home to dinner.

Surprisingly, it didn't take long before he got a reply.

Jungkook: Store the pizza, I'll be late.

Taehyung felt his head pop in anger, and he sped texted back in anger.

Taehyung: Be home by dinnertime to eat, or else I'll come and pick you up!!

It took at least five minutes for Taehyung to get a reply, but he smiled when he read it.

Jungkook: Yess... 

Taehyung smiled satisfied and nodded to himself as he thought 'mission accomplished'.

Finally Jungkook was coming home to dinner. Taehyung couldn't stop smiling at the thought.

After a few hours later, Jungkook had finally come home. He was late, but he came earlier than usual, and that made Taehyung happy enough.

"Welcome home," he said excitedly whilst preparing the food and set the table. Without words, Jungkook immediately started to help Taehyung to set the table, but he didn't speak. He was completely mute, but Taehyung didn't need to hear him yet. He knew he would speak when he wanted to, and Taehyung didn't want to pressure him. He knows he's trying to help Taehyung after he realised how much he was hurting. Jungkook always cared for Taehyung, and he was the first one to approach him anyways. That always stays in Taehyung's mind, and he know he loves him just as much as he loves him back. Even if his attitude has changed and Taehyung became more insecure, Jungkook always proved that their love was still there.

They had set the food on the table and started to eat. They were silent, and Taehyung decided to wait for Jungkook to speak.

"How's work?" Jungkook suddenly asked, surprising Taehyung, and it made him smile brightly.

"It's good. I've had some free time since I finished my current project faster than planned," Taehyung answered, still grinning like an idiot. "How's yours?"

Jungkook was silent for a moment. He stopped eating and stared at the table. "Jungkook?" Taehyung asked confused. Jungkook suddenly nodded and continued to eat again.

"It's good. I like it," he said with a small smile, but Taehyung wasn't convinced. He could swear before the fake smile, he saw a sad expression. I knew it, he thought to himself, it must be his work.