prologue

Maybe one day, when you read this letter, or when you're older, you'll think of me and of us.

I know I wasn't important for you, at least not as you were- and still are- for me.

But forgive me if I destroyed us, or what I think we were- I've never meant to.

I hope that you will remember me, that you will see me in a crowd and feel the urge to hug me.

I hope that I'll see you soon.

Or maybe that I won't see you never again.

I won't say that this song is for you, you already know, how couldn't you? And when I will sing it with the voice that singed for you after a nightmare, well it would be the last thing that you'll have about me.

***

A young singer composes a song about the break up with her kinda-boyfriend and sends him letters with the lyrics and a message. She writes all in the middle of the night- sometimes she only misses him, sometimes she's mad at him for the way he behaved, sometimes she's just depressed.

***

I do not own the song.

The original song is "Nothing left to lose" by The Pretty Reckless. I really love it and I suggest you to listen it.

***

I am not a native english speaker so if you find some mistakes here just let me know and I will fix them, I apologize for whatever could be wrong.

I hope you enjoy my story, love you Xx.