6.

Callin' out sins just to pass the time

My life goes by in the blink of an eye

I know you want me

I was only lookin' for a friend

And, my dear, I cannot understand anything we've done. I'm keep repeating our story in my mind as a movie, I keep calling out my sins and I cannot find yours. You've been so clear till the beginning, you told me that you weren't looking for someone who would have been on your side, but babe, the way you acted was totally different.

I keep going through my days and I can't believe that I haven't seen you in months, I haven't heard my old friends, I haven't talked to my family, and all because of fucking you.

I was so fucked up, yeah, but I was looking for something stable, and you told me that you would have always been there for me, even as a friend. And I desperately need that friend now.

I fucked up because I wanted more than pretty nice sex and the relationship that we were sharing, I wanted someone who wanted me. And I know you want me, but not in the way I want you to.

How can I be with you but not as an official couple? You know how everything's fucking difficult in my life and now, what am I gonna do now?

I just thought that I wouldn't have felt so lonely with you by my side. And I just miss you, I just need my friend.