7.

And everything I was

And everything that I've become

Just falls into the end and

And I just fall. This is it, my dear.

You just made everything clearer that ever- you don't wanna talk to me, you don't wanna see me, you don't wanna and you've never wanted to be my friend.

Well, thank you for all your stupid honesty and I just wanna inform you that this is the last letter you will receive. I won't bother you anymore and the next time you will see my name will be in a cemetery.

Are you happy with who you are, babe? Are you? because I seriously cannot believe it.

I just accepted that we've never meant to be together for more than sex. I just accepted that probably I'll be deeply in love with you until my death, even if you suck. Even if it sucks.

So, I guess it's a goodbye, man.

We just fall into the end, i guess.

You fucking changed me like no one has ever done, except for one person, and now you will go and live your life like no one has ever looked like me. Like we didn't discuss about books, we didn't make love, we didn't argue about what movie was the best.

Pretend, fucking babe, pretend and live your life fucking happily. I'm not gonna do this, I'll fight the problem, I've fought the problem.

And I've lost.

And now I'm gonna fall into the end.