Chapter Eleven

Alice's P.o.v.

"Holy shit." Misty said. "I can't believe she yelled that much. She always seemed like a quiet, reasonable girl."

"She probably is when she isn't walking in and seeing her girlfriend cuddled up with her girlfriends ex.. well ex of sorts." I said.

"True. But to really yell and call you all that.. It just seems so out of her character. I guess you don't really know a person until you see them when they are mad then. So how did Willa react?"

"She just kind of took in all in at the start. After a bit she seemed to snap out of it and yelled back when Madison called me a hoe. She tried to calm her down some but it was futile. Then she asked me to leave."

"So she just let Madison yell at you then kicked you out?"

"No.. No! Don't make sound like that. She tried and she did stand up for me. I couldn't have expected more. I mean, I was at fault in this too. Madison had the right to yell at me. I am helping her girlfriend cheat on her. Besides Willa had said she still loved Madison and I told her I would still stick around until she decided who she wanted to be with." I sighed and looked down. I jerked my head back up though when I realized what I had just said. "Wait.. was that a way of Willa saying she wanted Madison more? The fact that she had me leave so she could talk with her?"

"I don't know.. I mean don't think so at least. Surely she would tell you upfront if that was the end. Has she talked to you at all sine then?"

"No. It's been a day now, Misty. Maybe I should just leave them both alone.."

"Don't give up hope yet. Wait and see if Willa contacts you. If she doesn't then.. then you deserve better. To have a nice girl for yourself."

"I had a nice girl to myself." I said sadly. "She left me though once she realized I still loved Willa. What if the next girl I meet sees I'm still hung up on an ex and leaves me too? What then?"

"Stop assuming that that will happen. Just... hope Willa will talk with you and if she doesn't then we can have this talk again. Until then though don't fret about 'what if' s and 'what then' s."

I dropped my head back down into my hands and sighed. I've been doing that a lot since yesterday. I just wish she would call me. To be honest, I just want her to call and say she broke it off with Madison and wants to be with only me. I'd been wishing for that for days now. I need to drop it though. Just wait for a call and then deal with what she says.

"-lice? Alice?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry, Misty. What did you say?"

"You spaced out there." She chuckled. "Alright sorry to say this though but I've got to go. Can't miss any more of Mr. Venibel's class. Economics already is my worst subject."

"I get you there. I'll be glad to never have to hear lessons on economics or financing again after this term."

"Not if you don't stop skipping. Seriously, you're going to end up failing half your classes."

I rolled my eyes and pushed Misty out the door. "Whatever. I'll see you later?"

She shut the door and locked it. "Call me after classes are over."

"I will. Later!"

"Bye."

I started walking down the halls and stopped when I saw a familiar face looking at me.

"M-Madison..."

"I want to talk with you." She said coldly.

"S-sure. Wanna walk back to-"

"Now!" She pushed me back into the bathroom of the dorm building.

"Jeez! Couldn't it have waited until-"

Smack!

Did she just..? She fucking hit me!

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"That was for ever talking with my fucking girlfriend!" She yelled back.

"Can we just talk about this? I'm sorry! Will you just fucking listen to me for a minute?"

"Yeah right." She spat with sarcasm. "You are so sorry. Not like you had meant to try and steal my girl back for yourself. My bad. As fucking if I would listen to you! You are just a dumb whore you thinks she can take back whatever she wants when she wants it. Well guess what? She isn't yours anymore. She is mine and I intend on keeping her. So you can back off!"

Before I could move, she hit me again, but it was a punch to the stomach this time. I fell back onto the stall floors and hit the ground with a thud.

I attempted getting back up but she kicked me back down. Where the fuck is my pepper spray when I need it?

I groaned and yelped when she kicked again. I thought she was about done when she dropped down o my level and held a swiss army knife to my neck. I gulped and tried moving back. She grabbed my hair and held me in place.

"Don't you ever fucking touch my girl again. You hear me, you slut?!"

Silence.

"I said did you fucking hear me?!" She move the knife and lightly and quickly slashed under my right eye.

I yelped again and yelled, "Yes! Yes I hear you please.. please stop it!"

"Like hell if you are getting off that easy." She grumbled.

With a few more kicks, punches, slaps, and a final elbowing my back down, the beating was over and I was seeing black and blue.

The last thing I heard before passing out was "... If you even look at her again, I will kill you. No pansy shit next time."