Ch. 10 ⚪WTF?

~Chapter 10: WTF?~

$Drake's P.O.V$

“Deb, can you please come on before we're late,” I started to tie my tie.

I heard shuffling.

“I'm curling my hair hun,” Debbie poked her head out the door or the bathroom where she was. “Maybe if you tell me where we're going, I can be faster,”

I shook my head slightly. “We're going to dinner,”

“Lies!” she yelled, laughing. “Do you think I should call the kids?”

“You called them like four times today,” I smiled as I answered Debbie's phone.

Scooter B.

“Hello?”

Drake? Hey. Is Debbie around?

“She is but she's doing her hair,”

He laughed. “Well, let's not interrupt that, can you relay a message for me?

“Yeah,”

Okay, I couldn't find another chef that would take a meeting, all of the one's I know are busy at the moment but I had a talk with Phoenix and it should get better,”

I nodded. “I heard he was in ass to Debbie, I might need to have a chat with him,”

He really is a great chef, his social skills could use work.

“Alright, I'll let her know,”

Thanks,”

I hung up on the phone and tossed it on the bed.

“Okay, I'm ready,” Debbie brush off her gray and white dress as she walked out the bathroom.

The image was as stunning as the first time I saw her..

I looked at her up and down. “Who you tryin look cute for?”

She smiled. “Well I was going to walk around the mall and see if anyone buys me something to eat,”

“Oh you got jokes now?” I raised an eyebrow at her. “Well, let me go hit up some of my past bitches then,”

She gave me the stale face. “Haha. No,”

“Can we go now baby?”

She smirked. “Okay, okay, can you get me purse of the coffee table?”

“We gonna smash later?”

“Forget it,” she proceeded pass me.

“I'm playing baby,” I stopped her. “I'll get it,”

I left my wife, who was still fixing her hair, to go get her handbag.When I got into the living room, I immediately spotted her red Louis Vuitton bag sitting on the coffee table.

I quickly picked up the bag but when I did, all of the items that were in it fell into the floor.

As I started putting all of the contents back into her purse, one thing caught my eye, it was my prescription for Oxycodone that I had years ago when I got into my accident, along with Tylenol and other pain medicine except they were empty.

“Okay, I called them,” Debbie walked out of the room, putting in her other earring. “I'm ready for real now,”

I held the bottle in my hand. “What are you doing with these?”

She stopped but then she tried to take her bag back. I held it up higher that she couldn't reach it.
“You popping pills now?”

Tears started streaming down her face. “Listen baby-”

“You doing this around my kids?”

“You act like I'm a fucking drug addict,”

I threw the bag in the corner even though it costed me over ten thousand dollars, at that point, I didn't give a shit. “You ain't telling me anything. All you doing is crying and trying to make an excuse,”

She walked away and locked herself in the bedroom.

“Fine, I guess we staying home,” I started undoing my tie and kick off my shoes before laying down on the couch.

After a few minutes, Debbie walked out and threw a pillow at me.

“Don't throw nothing else at me!”

Then a blanket came at me as well. “That's it,”

I got up and grabbed my keys out of the dish that we now had by the door and walked outside.

“Where are you going?” Debbie stood at the door as I made my way to the car.

I opened the driver side door. “You won't tell me what's going on with you and I'm tired of arguing,”

♡Debbie's P.O.V♡

He looked at me, waiting for me to tell him my problem.

The one truth was, I am in pain, not the kind that you would take pain meds for but it was still a pain none the less.

Maybe I should tell him, maybe I should talk to a therapist, I don't know. All I know is that the pain pills help me not think about what happened to me a few years ago. You would think that because it was years ago, I would be over it but no. Every time I close my eyes, when I'm not holding on the Aubrey's body for dear life, I see him and Makenzee, standing over me.

“What's wrong?”

I can't really tell him the truth, he'll think I'm crazy as hell.

He already knows that.

“My back has been killing me lately and the doctor said it just my Lordosis is the main problem,”

(Lordosis - the lower part of you back is curved in..I actually have this condition but it's not serious though you really can't tell it on me because I'm thickems LMAO)

“Then why it's affecting you now? The last time you had that problem is when you were pregnant with Julianna,” he looked at me funny.

I took a deep breath. “I'm pregnant,”