◀◀◀◀◀◀◀◀

ash//

I left her flowers every morning on her porch before I went to school. I never saw her again, but I continued to leave the flowers, in hopes she'd come to my apartment, even if it was to tell me to stop with the flowers. I remember just waiting for her to walk into my store, like she had the day we watched Furious 7. But she never came. It was three months before I saw that girl again. The first month was when I thought she had died, the second month I'd heard kids at school speaking her name, apparently she'd been on a road trip with a band. The end of the third month she walked into the store, high waist shorts and a crop top that said All Time Low on it, pale pink converses on her feet, and earbuds in her ears as she smiled at me. She told me that she was happy that day. I told her I missed her that day. That girl rolled her eyes and said she knew Grey, they were cousins. That day that girl walked out of the store with a bag of gummy bears, a green apple rockstar energy drink, and my phone number on the back of her hand.

//

guys I didn't even make that video cx i searched the song and it just popped up so i'm using it <3 I hope you guys liked it! Vote! Comment! Tell your friends!

lots of love

skyelee<3