4.0

dating one of the guys;;

ARIES: MICHAEL
Michael loves your attitude. Michael's always liked you, seeing that you're pretty outgoing and enthusiastic. You bring light to his darker days, when he feels like shit. You make him smile. He always talks about how different the two of you are, like polar opposites. But he's Scorpio, which means jealousy on both sides of the relationship. Scorpios and Aries' don't tend to get along, which most times, you don't. You're very outgoing and adventurous, while Michael at most times just wants to be a lazy bum and play video games. But you can both compromise to find something to do together, after arguing about it some. You get jealous easily, and like to keep constant tabs on him. But he does too. With the three other boys around, he tends to be a tad bit possessive. Not in a bad way, though. He'll snake his arms around your waist, or pull you onto his lap, maybe even kiss your shoulders to show the other boys that they can't have you. Only him. Possessive Michael at his finest.

TAURUS: LUKE
Luke is head over heels in love with you. He always has been keen for you, you helped him through a tough breakup, and it made him realize that the right person was in front of him all along. You were very patient throughout his whole dilemma, very compassionate. You two are a match made in heaven. Luke is a cancer. He's extremely sympathetic, and when you have your down days, which there are plenty, he's always there to hold your hand, and rub your back as you cry. You two don't argue much, you hate arguing, and Luke hates when you're upset with him. But when you do have your arguments, Luke's always the first to apologize, realizing how empty he'd feel without you. It's sad but it's adorable really.

GEMINI: ASHTON
You and Ashton make a really good match. He loves how witty you are, and how mature you tend to be. He's a really outgoing guy, who loves to laugh (his giggle omg) and dance all over the place, but when you're feeling upset, he can change character really quickly. Cancers are very sympathetic, and very protective. As he's protective, he's also very cautious. He tries his best not to say things that can upset you. Ashton's not one for arguing, but sometimes his overprotectiveness can be frustrating. He's always trying to keep you out of harm's way, trying to make sure you're never upset. Of course that's a little far fetched, but he tries his best. He's always taking you to do your favorite things, and even if it's just a movie night, it's somehow fun. You two are a great couple.

CANCER: MICHAEL
Dating Michael is pretty wonderful. No matter what you're doing, it's always fun. Even if you're just cuddling and watching Pokemon, his puns and dirty jokes make you smile from ear to ear. But, Michael can be a very emotional guy. In your relationship, you tend to reverse the stereotypical roles, you're the one to hold Michael when he's sad. Even when he's not sad. Michael's the little spoon between you two, but it switches around from time to time. When you two argue, it's mostly when he says something that he hasn't thought about. You can be very emotional as well, and Michael's 15 year old self slips out at times. His comments can be somewhat offensive, but he always apologizes with genuinity. You two are a pretty emotional roller coaster, but it's fun and exhilarating with Michael by your side. That little kitten.

LEO: LUKE
Dating Luke can be hard at times, but all in all, it's amazing. When Leos and Cancers get together, it's most likely they'll have a connection. You balance each other out, as water and fire signs. But more often than none, you bring out the worst of Luke. He's an emotional guy. You can be bossy, and a little dogmatic at times, and that always comes as a surprise to Luke. He's always liked you for your originality and warm heartedness, so when you come off as rude, it's very overpowering. But you're able to apologize with sincerity, being the broad-minded, generous Leo that you are. You two tear each other's walls down, causing some inconveniences, but ultimately resulting in an amazing relationship. Purely amazing. Both of you.