89

Zodiac Compatibility - Calum:

Aries – The Hero
When Aquarius Calum and his Aries partner meet, you could expect that both would get along amazingly on an intellectual level, and would be amazing friends even in a relationship. Aquarians are known for their genius way thinking and Aries is known for setting things into motion, so together you could expect a lot of things to happen and set out. These two signs tend to be very social people, and would enjoy partaking in what life has to offer and not caring of who or what is out there, which is a good thing, since neither of these two signs do well when alone. These two signs however do love indecency which is the real issue that this couple has that may cause big problems if they want to be a long term couple, but it could work since they both won't feel tied down. Aquarius being an air sign doesn't like feeling tied down to anything or anyone, it thrives in freedom and Aries is similar as well, so while they may like each other, they may not like the idea of being relationship since they feel that it means giving up freedom. Once again Aries, being a fire sign, likes to be in control, which is something that Aquarius does not like either. In bed this pair could be very passionate, with Aquarians known thinking outside the box, you can definitely expect the two to constantly trying new things in the bed room and Aries wouldn't mind either, so expect an experimenting sex life. This pair mainly excels at being best friends for life, rather than dating, but it isn't impossible, when they realize that a relationship doesn't mean that they are trapped or tied down.

Taurus – The Lover
Not one of the best pairs in the zodiac, because of how different they see the world, but it can work. Taurus craves stability, a conventional romance, something that Aquarius can't provide well, since they tend to be a bit aloof and emotionless, as well as doing this unconventionally. Both tend to be a bit stubborn by nature which is a reason they tend to be an incompatible, since neither would want to give in to each other. But despite Aquarius wanting things to be unconventional and welcoming change more so than other signs, not wanting things to become boring, there would be something that keeps him wanting to be with his Taurus partner. Despite them liking change, it would ease Aquarius Calum to know that his partner would be so stable, knowing that at least if things go wrong in his quest of out of the box thinking, one thing would remain the same...the love of his Taurus mate. In bed you could expect a lot of passion, Taurus is ruled by Venus, the symbol of love and would be a loving partner to Aquarius Calum, and keep showing him till Calum returns it as well, Aquarius known for their thinking would for sure use his thinking and his Taurus partner's passion to keep things interesting and not dull. Though things don't look so bright for this pair, it can work if they try, especially if they work on compromise and not be as stubborn with one another.

Gemini – The Communicator
One of the best matches not only for Aquarius but in the zodiac in general. Since both Aquarius and Gemini are wind elements, they're both free willed spirits and are ok with their partner's free spirit as well. Both would understand the other's need to feel free and unattached and shared similarity is what ironically attaches them together. Gemini thrives in social experiences something that Calum would love, since as an Aquarian they like being around people and not many signs are as sociable as Gemini. Calum's Gemini partner is drawn to him by his different way of thinking, the endless ideas, how nothing is too strange for him. Aquarius Calum is drawn to his Gemini partner by how unpredictable they can be at times, how they carry themselves with others, finding them so fascinating and carefree, something that he admires. Gemini are natural communicators and known for being smart as well, which would please Aquarius Calum, since he wants someone to talk to, to share his thoughts with and come up with new ideas and maybe even share songs with. Conversations between these two zodiacs can be as light as air or as deep as the ocean and they wouldn't have it any other way. Aquarius Calum would love that someone understands him. In bed, the two may not be as affectionate as the other signs, but that wouldn't be a problem for them, they don't actually quite mind, just as long as they know the other is still there with them. But when things do get physical it gets heated, with Aquarius Calum thinking new things for them to do, and his Gemini partner would mind trying them along with him.