70

The Signs as Halsey Lyrics:

Capricorn: Selfish, taking what I want and call it mine. I'm helpless, clinging to a little bit of spine.
Aquarius: Survival of the richest, the city's ours until the fall.
Pisces: You're dripping like a saturated sunrise. You're spilling like an overflowing sink.
Aeries: We walk as tall as the skyline and we have roots like the trees. But then your eyes start to wander, they weren't looking at me.
Taurus: Would you beg or would you crawl? Stick a needle in your hungry eyes for me?
Gemini: You're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece. And now I'm tearing through the pages and the ink.
Cancer: We're the underdogs in this world alone. I'm a believer, got a fever running through my bones
Leo: 'Cause I clutched your arms like stairway railings. And you clutched my brain and eased my ailing.
Virgo: Cause when our demons come, dancing in the shadows, to a game that can't be won.
Libra: You're writing lines about me; romantic poetry.
Your girl's got red in her cheeks, 'cause we're something she can't see.
Scorpio: You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue. You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky and you decided purple just wasn't for you.
Sagittarius: I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me.