part 1-QUBOOL HAI

Khadeeja pov
I was dressed....i had worn my nikkah suit....but....was i ready for it?????

Fate and destiny sometimes can really play bad games with us...i didnt know whom i was getting married to.....

I never knew him....we have never talked....i just know...that from today....my life will never be the same again....

I have only heard his name....Shehryaar Asif....he is abu's friend's son.....

Abu told me to get married to him.....
I was not asked for my opinion...i dont even know what this guy has an opinion for a forced nikkah....

I feel like garbage dumped off at a dump site.....a burden that no one needs....

Tears welled up in my eyes as i looked around....every inch of this room...the memories i spent with my sister....

My Saheeba....she is my jaan....we have laughed,cried,fought and have done everything as best friends

They say...that OUR MOTHERS WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE US AS SISTERS....THAT'S WHY GOD MADE US BEST FRIENDS......

But i not only have a sister but the best friend i could ever have....she is my partner in crime....

She is not even happy to see me get married forcefully....but Abu's desicion was final....she went on a hunger strike....but Abu didnt relent.....

Thats why i say that she is my jaan.....my Saheeba....

More tears streamed down my face as i knew....things will never be the same...

I took my diary and opened a clean page and started writing...

Today i am getting married...a new chapter if my life is about to start....my story will be incomplete....my dream will be unfulfilled.....new responsiblities will arrive.....a whole new family.....spending my entire life with a stranger who will be my husband from now on.....

I kept my pen down and wiped away my tears....
Ammi and Abbu entered the room....
"Beta....chalo ab humme masjid mein jaana hai....nikah thodi der mein hogi....,"Ammi told me

They blessed me....happiness for an entire lifetime....

Ammi placed the duppata on my head and i walked out of the room gradually......

Shehry pov
I looked at myself in the mirror....i had worn a blue sherwani....
It's my nikkah today....

I am getting married to a girl i have never seen nor met....all i know is that she is Abbu's friend's daughter.....

Everyone went to see her and my whole family approved of her.....
For me nothing is greater than my family's happiness....
Even if it means sacrificing my love for my family.....

I love Aheeba....a fellow college mate....but today i am getting married to khadeeja.....

I asked myself time and again....
Was i being fair to myself???
Was i being fair to Aheeba who didnt have a hint of my feelings????
Was i being fair to Khadeeja...who has to spend her entire life with me????

I cant give her the love and happiness that she rightfully deserves.....
I cant keep Khadeeja happy....

"Bhai....baad mein sab kuch sochte rehna ki aaj raat ko kya karna hai lekin filhal masjid chalte hai....agar nikaah nahi hua toh how will you do whatever khichdi you have cooked in your mind???"....Hussain,my younger brother shouted from outside my room.....

At the masjid
Hussain:Bhai...bhabhi bohot acchi lag rahi hai aaj....
We were sitting opposite each other and a veil was put in the middle.....
She sat there....fiddling with her thumbs....her head was down....
The Maulvi came and the nikkah started.....
Maulvi:Shehryaar Asif...kya aapko Khadija Yusuf se yeh nikaah qubool hai????
Shehry:Qubool hai
Qubool hai
Qubool hai
The maulvi then went over to khadeeja's end....
Maulvi:Khadija Yusuf....kya aapko Shehryaar Asif ke saath yeh nikaah qubool hai?????
Khadija:Qubool hai
Qubool hai
Qubool hai
Everyone was hugging each other.....happiness everywhere....
The veil was removed and i was told to lift her duppata abd see her face.....
I went near her and lifted her duppata.....
She is beautiful.....
Shy,quiet,reserved....fair...big brown hazelnut eyes.....
Long black silky hair.....
A real shehzaadi indeed!!!!!!

Heyyyyy
My first chapter of YEH VAADA RAHA
How is it?????
Please read,vote n comment
First chappy dedicated to my deeju....@oyedeeja
Please read,vote n comment
Should i continue or not?????
Please tell me....

C ya all....
Khuda hafiz

~sanaya~