EPILOGUE!!!!!!!

THREE YEARS LATER...

Shehry's pov
"Jannat....jannat kahaan chuphi huwi ho bacha...bahar niklo jaldi se...jannat...my little princess."

Jannat...
My life, my daughter, my little princess and definitely one of the naughtiest kids in the house who definitely creates a ruckus for every small thing.
At the moment, she was hiding herself to avoid drinking milk which is every little child's enemy, i guess.
Its the problem with every parent *sighs*

"Jannat...jaldi se bahaar aajao...phir humlog ko aapki ammi ke paas bhi jaana hai na unko dekhne...Khuda se unke liye dua maangne...aaj nahi jaana aapko mamma ke paas?"

Three years ago, being informed of Khadeeja's death was not easy for me to cope up with while having an infant in my hands. I had no idea how i would raise her all alone.
That day, i entered the operation theatre and held Khadeeja's hand in mine whilst weeping my heart out which was filled with a lot of pain and agony

When i was talking to her, i felt like she was listening to me. A sensation was taking place within her and suddenly her hand held mine. Though not tightly but i felt her grip on my hand and hold my fingers. Her breathing was light but she was BREATHING!!!!!!
She was still Alive!!!!
It wasn't less than a miracle for anyone during that period and all the doctors were shocked to see this.

Everyone felt that she would recover but that was not what Allah had planned. She was alive but had entered coma and her chances of survival were thin. The doctors kept her on a life support system and i went to visit her every single day with the hope that she would get up some day and ruffle my hair and hug me like she used to. Though, one year ago, the reality struck us once more and Khadeeja vanished from our lives forever to a place from where nobody returns.

It was a shock that came to all of us especially me who knew that she would never return again.
My train of thoughts were interrupted by a pull on my hand and looking down, i saw my Jannat grinning at me.
With still tears lingering in my eyes, i felt like Khadeeja was still alive within me and Jannat.
Jannat who is a total replica of Khadeeja from her facial structures to her emotional self as well.
I bent down to Jannat's size still holding the glass of milk in my hands.

She wiped my tears away with her tiny little hands as i put the glass of milk to her mouth.
Once she was done, i wiped her face and got her dressed as she headed downstairs to play with her chachu and chachi, Hussain and Saajida.

Hussain pov
Although it has been three years to the incident which took place on my engagement, i had no idea that day would turn out to be so cursed for the entire family and take away from us the person who had been wed into our house with so many dreams
She wanted to see her baby and play with it but fate had other plans all together.

Saajida and i got married as well and till today,saajida blames herself for the death of bhabhi and thus tries to give a lot of motherly love to Jannat. We have had two kids of our own yet Jannat is basically the lifeline of the entire household. Not for the fact that she is Shehry's only daughter who has always been mamma's boy but because Jannat is an entire replica of Khadeeja bhabhi whose presence is forever missed.

"taatu...taatu...idhal detho na...aap bhi lo lahe ho...daddy darling bhi lo lahe the...aapto chachi ti yaad aa lahi hai??"