VAADA RAHA PYAAR SE PYAAR KA....

Shehry pov
The next few months just passed by peacefully without Aheeba doing any sort of dirty tricks. At first I assumed that she might have given up on me yet that fear was still there since Aheeba was not somebody to give up on what she desired for.

The baby bump started gradually showing and it was the day when we had to go for Khadeeja's scan and see our baby moving and breathing....
I saw khadeeja sitting on the nearby couch fumbling with her duppata as beads of sweat had formed on her forehead

"Kya huwa khadeeja... Why are you so scared?? " I bore my eyes into her and she looked at me with tear-filled eyes. All of a sudden, she grasped tightly on my hand and started shuddering

"Shehry, jab bhi hospital jaane ki baat aati hai mere dimagh main phirse woh din yaad aane lagta hai... Ek ajeeb sa darr lagta hai mujhe...main aapko aur hamare iss pyaar ki nishaani ko khona nahi chahti... I can't live without you shehry"

I couldn't bear it anymore and hugged her as she completely broke down and went on crying. Before I could explain anything to her, Maha knocked on our door calling us for breakfast

"Bhai,come down soon with bhabhi and have your breakfast.. And it's ammi's command that you better be down with bhabhi since the little baby is even hungry."

We broke from our hug and I wiped away khadeeja's tears from her face and responded to Maha...

"We are coming down within five minutes princess."

I took Khadeeja's hand in mine and led her to the washroom to wash her face and after she was done,I held her hand and both of us went down to have breakfast.
Saajida had come over to our place and it seemed like she had become a member of our family as well since she was here most of the times after Fakhriya and waqas got married.

"Shehry beta,aaj Khadeeja ka doctor ke paas appointment hai haina, woh scan Karna hai... Am I right??"
Ammi looked at me in askance as she fed Khadeeja with her own hands as well.

"Jee ammi, we are about to leave after breakfast."

Ammi looked and smiled at me assuring me that all is going to go well and I personally felt that maybe through following a strict diet and having all the required pills, there might be chances of khadeeja having a safe delivery and surviving as well.

After breakfast, I took the car keys and led Khadeeja outside as we left for the hospital after bidding farewell to everyone at home.

Khadeeja pov
We reached the hospital and just a look from the outside started making ne fear for myself and my would-to-be-baby.
Questions ran in my mind and i had no idea what was literally happening to me
I started seeing visions of Aheeba right infront of my face...she was smirking evilly
Threatening me that she would separate Shehry from me.....

Suddenly, i shook out from my thoughts and looked at Shehry's hand which was placed on mine...
He frowned seeing the tears in my eyes and the creases that had formed on my forehead due to the stress i was having.