Ch1 I jump off a cliff

Percy POV

Right now I was currently in a school dancing with Annabeth. I wasn't really that nervous since I knew many dances from ancient greece. I was only acting nervous to keep my cover up. I remembered since I was reborn. Since I learned I remembered every thing, I would have to go back to half-blood camp again. I knew I didn't know many demigods, but at least I knew Chiron. I knew I couldn't keep it from Chiron he would see right through me. It was like three years ago when I came to camp. Right know I was on a quest to get some demigods. I knew they were Hades kids, because Hades himself gave me the quest because other than my father, Poseiden and Chiron, Hades knew I remembered.

Hades came into my dreams and said if I went on this quest I would find my love again, I could only hope she stayed young over the years because If I knew her and if I didn't mess up the dates she'd be mourning my death just like last year when I went to return Zeus' bolt. I was really dissappointed that she wasn't there but my dad told me she was morning someone, but I knew he was talking about me. So here I was dancing with Annabeth trying to be nervous so I didn't get caught.

Just then I saw Dr.Thorn eading Hades' kids away out the back door and GREAT, into the forest where there is sure to be more monsters to fight off.

Being the smart guy I am, told Annabeth to get the others, then ran to follow Dr. Thorn outside. I know, I know that it was stupid, but I was just excited to see Artemis and I may have gotten a little over my head. I ran outside only to be grabbed by Thorn just when I took a step outside. He said 'come here little demigod I'll just give you to my boss too'. Then I said 'in your stupidest dreams my lover will save me', even though she doesn't now I was reborn. Then he just laughed then all went black.

------------

When I woke up I saw that I was on a cliff with it being almost night and a helicopter so nothing serious. Then I paused and thought whoa a helicopter!

I need to find Thalia, Gover, and Annabeth. They probably were on their way. I saw Thorn just standing on the edge of the cliff waiting for the helicopter.

So I got up quikly and saw my friends waiting to for the right oppurtunity to kill Thorn. I saw Hades' kids cuddling next to each other and being scared well except for the girl she was trying to protect her brother by being in front of him glaring at the the monster Thorn.

I got her attention by saying 'hey' and she turned around her glare faltering for a bit then saw that it was just me then smiled at me and asked in a small voice 'are you ok, it looked like you were dead'. I replied saying ' nothing can kill me that easily'. I saw my friends sneaking behind Thorn, but he saw it and started to attack them. I told the girl to stay here and she nodded. Annabeth saw me coming and said 'where the hades have you been?' I replied and said 'nothing much , just getting bonked on the head you?' In response she just rolled her eyes. As I just avoided get hit by Thorn's tail, I was wondering ' Where the hades are the hunters?' Then just on cue we heard a hunting horn sound all across the cliff.

"Finally!!!!" I said

Right after it sounded Thalia and Annabeth looked at me confused. Then when Thalia saw the hunters in the forest she scowled and also looked confused. After they got over their shock and saw that I was still fighting looking oblivious to everything except Thorn. They tried to fight too but Thalia got knocked into a tree and was looking dazed. All while this was happening I was feeling giddy and faintly heard Zoe say 'permission to kill my lady'.

She replied 'permission granted zoe but don't hurt anybody'. I still haven't checked to see if she was young or old right now and they still haven't seen my face. Stupid ADHD. Just then Annabeth did a war cry and jumped an Thorn's back and stuck her knife in his heart, but in one final act he he shook himself and stuck something in my abdomen and threw Annabeth off the cliff . I screamed 'NO' then ran to go after her myself. I faintly heard almost all the girls say "stupid male".

Thalia tried to stop me but she didn't know my hidden strength or that my fatal flaw was loyalty. I just yanked myself out of her grip and jumped over the cliff. Thalia started to scream our names really loud and it was hurting my sensitive ears.

All rights belong to Rick Riordan. I will start on the next chapter today and hopefully finish it tonight then start on the 3rd chapter