I almost am killed by my once upon a time best friend

Percy POV

So where was I, oh yeah I was screaming while jumping.

So I jumped and payed to my father that me and Annabeth wouldn't get hurt when we land in the water. We both slammed in the water then I grabbed Annabeth then water traveled back next to Thalia fighting with Artemis and Grover trying to kiss her and say 'oh please artemis let me worship you and serve you until the end of the world.' Me being me I started laughing very hard.

Everybody looked at me like I was crazy. Artemis' back was facing me but I saw her tensing as thin as a wire.

She turned around very slowly. Zoe walked up very slow also. When Artemis turned around fully she stared at me and stared more. Until I blew a gasget, lets just say everybody was surprised, I was smiling and the next was yelling at artemis almost cursing.

"Where the Hades have you been Arty?!!" I said, everybody started to snicker but Artemis turned around as fast as lighting and glared and turned back around. Annabeth looked at me like I was crazy for talking to a godess like that and Thalia just looked Bewildered.

"I mean you weren't there when I returned Zeus' bolt and I've looked for you everywhere even in Wolf form and I now just found you" I yelled. Artemis just stood there quietly and was looking very pale.

She opened her breath and said "I-I-" she stoped and was looking bewildered at me like she wasn't even sure I was real. I was taking very big breathing still heaving from yelling at her. I started to count to 10 in my head but it wasn't working. So I started to walk around and counting out loud "1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10", finally Zoe had enough and said "SHUT UP PERSEUS!!"

That Knocked everybody out of their shock, Annabeth and Thalia still looked confused but noe looked at me with pity.

Then Artemis started to look really mad she replied and said "Wher- where have I been, where have you been, I expected you back two-thousand years ago. So don't give me crap about where I was, I was mourning you that day!!!" She was heaving too now.

I took a big breath and said in a chipy voice "Well Hades loves to pick on me for what I did to his sword remember, even though we are friends he loves to pick on me. I personally thought it was funny that he made me take Charon's place for the last tousand years or so."

Now Artemis looked confused and upset. I sighed and said in a small voice "I'm sorry Arty, you wouldn't believe how the dead love to complain."

Then all of a sudden one of Hades' kids, the boy, said "cool, can you tell me more."

I replied and said "sure let's go and meet your dad and you can learn all you want to."

Artemis looked like she was going to kill me she opened her mouth to replie but I interupted and looked at my wrist and said "well look at that I need to get back and bring these youngseters to their dad you know how he is Arty, very craby when angered."

The ground started to shake and I yelled at the gorund and said "Well you are, I only lost the bet, you tricked me into doing that for a thousand years. You know how cranky the dead are when it's morning!!!"

I grabed His kids and water traveld out before Arty could scream at me again. Leaving the very confused Annabeth and Thalia.

-0000000000-

Zoe started chasing me and shouting curses as soon as I got back. So naturally everybody stopped and looked at me and Zoe.

Artemis was still looking at me like she was amused. I looked at Zoe and said "Aww come on Zo, I know I died but I don't deserve to die again'.

Thalia looked up and gave me a confused look, and I just shook my head as to say 'later'. Zoe just started to shoot arrows at me and shouted 'Thy was dead, how are thy still alive?!' I just replied and said 'Thy? Why are you still talking like that Zo, its the twenty-first century?' Then she said 'that is none of thy's business, for thy will die for breaking my Lady's heart'.

I got mad nobody told her how I died, not even Artemis? I stopped running, so did Zoe and was looking murderous, then turned around also looking really mad but also sad. Zoe looked a taken a back and I said 'nobody told you how Orion killed me, did they?' I asked. She just looked plain confused now and said 'Thy killed was killed by Orion?'

She didn't look murderous so I just shook my head yes. Then she looked like she was going to kill Orion herself. She started to babble about how she was going to kill Orion. Then Annabeth looked at me and her and Thalia started to walk over where I was but Grover decided to stay next to Artemis(oh man was he going to get a surprise) who just said a little breathless and said 'Percy?'

I replied and said 'why so glum Arty, i'm back from the dead to cheer you up!' Annabeth looked confused but was worried because she thought I was being very disrespectful, but mostly confused by me saying that I was back from the dead. Almost everybody was confused by what I said except Zoe, Artemis, and me, also a girl who was older looking than me but looked like me. I made a metal note to find out who she was.

I turned my attention back to Artemis who had tears in her eyes. She then got older immediately and looked murderous. Annabeth quickly said ' he meant no disrespect Artemis he said that because.......because' then she stopped and looked at me questionably.

I just shook my head 'later'. Artemis replied back to Annabeth and said as calmly as she could and said 'Athena's daughter this does not concern you, I have been mad. . .' then she stopped and continued 'at this man for the past two millennia' with this said Annabeth was just buzzing with questions but thought better of it. Me, I just started to laugh at all the looks on everybody's faces.

I started laughing so crazy like that everybody started to back up and Artemis who was so mad was almost in her divine form. Almost, when I said 'calm down Arty your giving everybody a heart attack because we won't give them answers'. That was when she calmed down and gave me the biggest hug I have ever gotten and just made everybody more confused as to what was happening. Then she judo fliped me. And let me tell you it was embarassing!!!

All rights to Rick Rioradan. I'm will try to update tomorrow or tonight if i'm not to busy