PART 2

It was monday and i have to work. I woke up earlier than the others day before. Maybe i was to happy about last night. I took a bath and i wore my nurse clothes. When i dried my hair, my phone was ringing and it showed my hospital's director.

He told me to come to the hospital right away so i did. I met with him.

"yes mr wong? How can I help u? why suddenly called me here?" I asked politely. "oh you are here, i just want to tell u, start from now, u no longer work here" "what? am i fired?" 'oh my goodness what to do' i was sweating.

"no miss ilya. You will be in charge to take care of a girl. thats all what they said to me. They asked for the nicest nurse here and i thought of u. well u are the head of them right?"

"wait.. seriously? how about my pay" "no worries, it will be 2 times than before. that rely to your work. just go back and pack your things. A driver will pick u up around 3 o'clock. Do the best"

'well he said it is a girl right? heh so it will be easy'

A driver came to pick me. It was a expensive car though. The driver opened the door for me and i entered.

About 10 minutes, we reached the house.. wait the mansion. MANSION? A MANSION?!

"h-hey is this the house?" i asked the driver. "yes miss" 'the heck omg my life is so wonderful'

The car stopped in front of the main door. He opened the door again, this time i got out. A butler already stood in front of the door. Maybe to greet the guest.

"good evening, you must be miss Ilya. Please, come in"

I just nodded and i came in. He took my coat and excused himself to call that girl's father probably (sorry idk what he called)

I sat on the couch suddenly someone walked and stood in front of me. I quickly got up when realize it was him the head of this mansion (idk though xD)

"please sit" We both sat and at the moment a maid came and served us two cup of tea.

"thank u" i said slowly just to let her heard. She smiled I smiled we both smiled, happy smile.

"Miss Ilya, start from now u will take care of my child" "just call me Ilya" "okay ilya, my child is a stubborn one so please bear with it. I hope i can trust you" "im understand sir.." "Mr. Mark" I nodded and he smiled i smiled happy smile okay thats enough.

He brought me to his child's bedroom. That time i was filled my mind with happiness. 'Im so lucky, my payment got double, living in the mansion, everything become easier when i just need to take care of a gi-- WHAT?!'

I just about to shout 'you' when i saw him. but i covered my mouth. Its the same guy at the marathon! That rude and bad guy! i hate him! what the hell the director said it was a girl!

He was sleep. Good thing he was not awake. Mr. Mark told me something but i didnt heard. my mind was completely blank.

'im going to spend my whole day with this guy..? *-* Why *-* Why not someone else *-* why must him OH MY GOD!'

Then a maid hold my shoulder. She must saw me looked at the guy for a long time. Mr Mark already gone. The maid told me to follow her, she showed my room. Bigger than my room. Of course u idiot, this is mansion.

The maid put my bag beside the bed.

"if u want anything, just call me or the other maids and butlers" She smiled. "okay, thank u" She nodded and left.

I made my way to the bed and lie down. 'everything should be fine. Yeah really fine and great. This excitedness gone bcs of that guy. wait, maybe i can do it. just take care right? thats easy'

That night, the maid called me to join them eat. I was too confused. i just a nurse right?

once i reached the dining table, i asked Mr. Mark "im sorry not to be rude but im just a nurse why i join u?" "hahaha im the one that called u so u are my guest" "oh really..?"

I have finished my meal and about to walked upstairs then i stopped. I turned around and asked."the sick guy, has he eaten? im sorry idk what to call him"

"Ilya, i was testing u just now. I want to see if u care or not about him and u did hahaha oh his name is Thomas" He laughed. He tested me?!

A maid gave me a tray with a bowl with porridge. a water and some fruits. 'Am i gonna feed him?!' i thought to myself but i just smiled to the maid.

I walked upstairs and went into Thomas's room. I knocked before entered. The door was opened and he was still asleep.

I dont know what to do. I was thinking, am i gonna wake him up? or just left the food beside him?

Because of my payment, i need to wake him. "h-hey t-thomas wake up, u need to eat" "who the hell called me thomas?? How dare u, I am your young mas-- YOU!" He must thought that i was one of the maid. he pointed out at me.

"hey dont be rude. Here eat this"
He looked at the porridge. "you need to feed me" "what??" "yeah im sick so feed me" He said with his annoyed tone. He wanted to teased me. He wanted to see if i brave or not.

"dont want. i will call the maid" "but u are the one who in charge to take care of me right"
"yeah but the maid can do this better than me"
"okay go on. just remember your payment is rely to me"

_____________________________

here part 2 for all of you my readers. I hope i can get many readers and votes though T.T im sorry for my bad eng.

I hope u love this part. I will make this story great. but Im too busy right now so i cant think of a better story.

Well the introduction at the part 1 was my mom's idea. Hahaha

Okay vote.comment.share!

Love yaaaa! ♥