Part 39

"Rings.. the rings.." I said while thinking.

"as i thought, u haven't found it yet right" Nicholas sighed.

"The chance for us to find the rings now is small since we left the house already"

"I know that.. but--"

"Miss Ilya, and Nicholas. It's time for breakfast" A maid knocked.

"Ah.. that's right, we told Dylan that we want to postpone the breakfast for a few minutes.." I scratched my head and stood up then leaved the room along with Nicholas.

We went downstairs to found Dylan was there too.

"You haven't eaten yet?" I asked.

"No, i waited for you guys" He smiled.

"Really?" Nicholas said.

"You should have eat first, sorry to make u wait" I laughed in guilty.

"No worries" He smiled.

•••

Everything went smoothly and Dylan treated me like im one of his bestfriends.

We were watching movies together but then someone rang the bell.

A maid opened the door and greeted the person. It took a long time and Dylan became worried so he walked to the door.

"May i help yo--.... Thomas" He said the name and i immediately shock.

"Thomas?" I looked at Nicholas with a worry face.

"Shh, it's nothing" nicholas said and tapoed my shoulder.

"What do u want?" Dylan asked.

"I saw the notes, Ilya said she quit"

"Then?"

"Im here to bring her home back" Thomas said seriously.

What?? Hold on! I dont want to go back!

"And.. i have something for Ilya" Thomas said.

"Dylan.. maybe it's okay for him to come in" Nicholas suddenly appeared to be beside Dylan. Wait, when did he walk there??

"Are u sure?" Dylan asked.

"It's not like he's going to hurt us, besides he has been a great help to sister and I"

Dylan sighed and opened the door wider for Thonas to come in. Thonas stepped in and saw me.

"Im sorry, i have works and i only get the chance to come here after the works has settle" Thomas sat in front of me.

"You have anything to do with me?" I asked nicely and not dare to look into his eyes.

"Yes, first, why did u move out?" His first question is enough to make my heartbeat stop.

I will let out everything.

"I.. can't hold it anymore, your mom. Amelia and.. you" I looked away.

"Me?"

"You do whatever Amelia told you to and you are not like the old you! You broke the friendship with your own bestfriend even that Amelia was a fiance of him and hurt him before this" I grip my hands.

"Fiance?" Thomas asked.

.. i just remembered, Thomas doesn't know anything about this.

"What Ilya said is right. Amelia was my fiance and broke with me just for other man" Dylan sat down beside me but not too close.

"Why nobody tell me before??" Thomas's voice became higher because of surprise.

We stayed silent because it's our fault for not telling him.

"Even we tells you, it won't be any change. Amelia will keep being your stepsister" Dylan said.

"that's true.. but Ilya, why are u being like this just because of Amelia? she didn't hurt you at all"

"She did thomas" Dylan hold my hand and showed to him.

"When.."

"Yesterday night"

"and yet you didn't say anything to me?"

"How does she want to say if u will back Amelia up anyway??" Dylan's tone became angry.

Thomas gasped when he heard that and looked down. "Im sorry Ilya, it's just i can't do anything as long as my mom is here"

"If you are here just to disappointed Ilya u can go home" Dylan ordered.

"Ilya, hold out your hand" Thomas didn't say anything to Dylan.

"My hand?" He nodded

"here" He put soenthing in my hand and smiled.

"The rings!" I shouted. "H-how you found it?!" I was happy.

"Actually.. everyday i will walk into your room along with a maid to check you when you are.. sleeping" He looked away in guilty.

"What--??"

"And it's been a few times, we found one ring when we walked in and then another ring then another ring. The ring that u wore when u went to the bed, they were on the floor" He laughed a bit.

"But the one that you.. " I became sad once i realised the ring that Thomas gave wasn't there.

"This is a precious ring, i know you checked all over the mansion to find this. The butler told me" he laughed and put on the ring on my finger.

"Butler?! Which one??" I was surprised to hear that.

"U can't blame him, besides he's helping you" He smiled.

"I need to head back soon, mom will realise im gone.. but i have something to tell you" Thomas stood up. He was hesistate with a mad expression.

"What is it?"

".. nevermind, next time"