Part 35

I fell asleep because of too tired.

There's a hand, a cold hand moved my body for a proper way of sleep on the bed. I opened my eyes and revealed Thomas. He was adjusting my legs under the blanket to kept me away from getting cold maybe.

"when did u reach" I asked in sleepy tone plus mad.

"Amelia told me to accompany--"

"Cant u understand my question.. 'when' or for more specific, what time" I put my arm on my eyes to cover them.

"2 am" Thomas answered in lost sound.

"Okay" I said in plain tone.

"Ilya im sorry for what happened" Thomas asked for my forgiveness, not to be rude but the true person he needs to ask forgiveness is Dylan.

"Not to me, to your beloved friend" I said with a smile, he knows that smile isn't for a kind way.

"okay then.." He got up "Goodnight" he said before leaving me alone in the room.

"Goodnight" I said after he has gone. But then i can't sleep, i got up and walked downstairs to drink some water.

It was raining and suddenly there's a knock on the main door. I was scared as hell with the lightning sound as the background music of horror.

I went to the nearest room, The butler that i always depends on. I woke him up and he immediately went to the main door with a gun.

"wait, that gun" I said afraidly but he just focused on what at the door.

He opened and revealed Dylan, he was wet from the top until down, of course because of the rain. There's a guy next to him.

"Hey are you okay??" I asked Dylan that was lifeless.

"are you Ilya?"

"Yes.. why?"

"thank god..i was driving and he popped out nowhere, I want to send him to the hospital but he said to bring me to someone named Ilya"

"To me??" I asked after all of us got into the house. The butler helped put dylan on the couch and brought some towels for both of them and spare clothes.

~

"yes to you.. i dont know where are u staying so i check his phone and there's missed calls from you. I traced your phone number and i got this house's address" The butler came and put on the table three cups of hot chocolate.

It was cold and we decided to let the guy stay in the house for a while until the rain has gone.

Dylan's right hand had sone scratch, thankfully it's not that bad but he cant move for a while or he will make the cut more wide open. I treated him carefully and it took one hour for the rain gone. We put Dylan in his room.

~

The next morning i've been woke up by the sunlight.

I opened my eyes to see who's disturbing my sleep and it's revealed Amelia in front of my window, she was looking at the outside.

"Amelia.." I called her name as she turned around and smiled to me.

"Good morning!" She said cheerfully with a grin.
Gosh i only sleep like for three hours..

"Ah.. good morning" I replied back her smile sincerely.
According to Dylan, this girl is more younger than me..

"Well.. what do u want?" I asked nicely with a kind smile.