PART 3

"okay go on. just remember you payment is rely to me"

I turned around when i heard him said that. He told me that just to make me angry, or to challenge me or what??

"Dont be so rude" I said with an angry face. "and why i cant" he said with his british accent.

"just shut up" "ohh, u really brave to talk to me like that?" Oh no, i shouldn't talked to him like that. I need to be calm. Remember Ilya your payment is related with him'

"i-im sorry" I just looked down to my feet. "yeah hahaha u know your place so just shut up and do what i said" He smirked at me. I nodded.

"now feed me" 'i hate him' My mind filled with hatred while was feeding him with the porridge.

I have never feed anyone except my family. The only blood related with me. 'This guy is a stranger. Why the hell im feeding him??'

He sat but his leg can't move. If it move, it will hurt. I didnt think anything and just helped him.

He at the first doesn't let me help him but after i said "stop struggle and let me help u" I said with a high tone. He became quiet and he let me helped him.

After that i sat beside him on the chair (not on the bed Lol xD) and feed him. I was shy enough to put the porridge inside his mouth. But i just looked away and feed.

He ate like this thing was very usual for him. was the maid always did this?

i kept feed him until the bowl was clean without any talk. He drank some water and i took the glass from him. I got up and left the room.

I went to the kitchen and gave the maid the tray. "wow.. he really ate well" I felt weird. "huh?" i asked her.
"well u know, young master always dont want to eat"

I was speechless that time. Well maybe he didn't have any appetite that time.

I went to my room and changed my clothes. At first i cant comfort myself at someone's house. But i tried and fell asleep.

The next morning i woke up at time 7 o'clock. I went downstairs to make some breakfast and i forgot. There was chef here. I don't have any work to do except take care of their beloved child and master.

The chef was cooking the breakfast so i went back to my bedroom and heard some noise. It was from the bell in my room. The bell rang if Thomas called me.

I realized it and was rushing to his room.

"yes master? im sorry because im la--" "what the hell, i was calling you many times but no ones answer" His face looks really angry. I kept apologized to him. "Just bring me my breakfast!" He shouted at me.

I rushed into the kitchen and asked for his breakfast. They gave me and i brought the food to him. I was about to feed him but he pushed away hardly and the spoon fell on the ground. I looked at him and he said "I will eat by myself. Go away i dont want to see your ugly face"

I can't against him. I was about to cleaned the food that splattered around but he said "i said go away! which part u dont understand??" and he rang another bell, and a maid came. The maid cleaned the mess. I already went out.

I have never been scold like that for a long time. I went to my bedroom and sat on the bed.

'mom.. you used to angry with me like that. when i was child, i always hate u because of that. But now i realized that u did that bcs u love me.. but i was too late to realized it. U are no longer in this world. I miss you.. mom dad..'

I was crying and being stupid for a moment by said 'wait does this mean he love me? you fool Ilya. This is completely different than mom's'

I laughed to myself. I wish there is a person that can make me happy like before.

*knock knock*

"who's that?"

The door opened and revealed a butler. "i heard someone is crying. Is that u?"

'oh crap'

"nahh.. i just missed my family that's all" "why? is that anything wro--" "well lets go downstairs i want to meet the maids and butlers" i cut him. And he just 'okay' with me.

We went downstairs and we introduced ourselves. We chatted and laughed. Then i excused myself and entered my bedroom. For about 1 minute, the bell rang.

'great thats why my instinct told me to go to my room'

I ran to his room and he looked at me. "wow i thought that u will be late again. heh u know u shouldn't get any payment. U should've kicked o--" "whats wrong with u? when i was late, u angry with me. And when i was in time u complain too. What the hell are u thinking?"

"looks like someone is dare to upset with me" He smirked again.

"that's it!" I got out and went to Mr. Mark's office. I knocked and he told me to enter so i did.

"Mr. Mark, i need to tell u soeething"
"okay Ilya what is it?"
"i want to stop working here. Just take the other nurse"
"but why?"
"It's about your so-- i mean the master. I cant take it anymore. Just please"
"Ilya i understand that u are stress or anything with him. But u only here for a few days until he completely cured. Please stay here a little longer and im sure u will okay. Alright?"
"Okay"

___________________________

Well thats for tonight. I hope it is interesting. If it's not, then im sorry. This is my first story so im a bit blank.

Thomas is my fav character since 2005. He was so cute back then and now he's idk cute too? or hot? hahaha. But T.T he is soooo i dont knowww T.T (Just a fangirl passing by. pardon me)

I hope u enjoy this story and please use your imagination. Lol hahaha

The exam is near please wish me luck = ̄ω ̄=

the cover is cute right xD lets pretend that is you and your nail got no colour. I mean natural xD

comment. Vote. Share.

Love you ♥