Part 29

"Excuse me.." I said as i entered the room for watching movies. Dylan and Thomas were already there.

"We are going to sleep here?" I asked when i saw they already have their pillows and blanket. They floor was already soft like a bed so we don't need to bring anything just pillows and blankets.

"Yep, it's already night so i thought that i will be easier if we just sleep here"

"Okay then, we will take our things" I said and went out to our rooms. 'Don't worry Ilya, do everything that has planned'

"Thomas.. can u please turn off the lights?" Nicholas asked.

"Is it really okay with your sister? We are going to watch a horror movie" 'Horror movie?!'

He knows that Nicholas wasn't scared of the horror movies. But the problem was me. I can watch it but just for god sake let the lights on.

Thomas was looking at me, same goes to dylan and Nicholas. "Yes yes im okay. Don't worry" I waved my hand with a grinned. 'Our plan is working but i hate this T.T'

We were lying down in a row. Dylan was the first, then Thomas and me then Nicholas. Nicholas said Thomas will be weird if i don't take the seat beside him and besides i will feel scared so i will just be in the middle. We were eating the snacks that dylan bought for us.

I kept covering my eyes with the pillow that i was hugging from the start. "Im sleepy.. im going to sleep first.." I lied to them and i lie down. I was facing nicholas.

I was faking my sleep. I just closed my eyes.

~

"Whoa.. That's kinda creepy" Dylan said and yawned. 'Kinda creepy? What are you? a machine?? It's so creepy!' I kept closing my eyes.

"Oh Ilya is already sleeping" Dylan just realized. "Let's sleep" Thomas said and he lie down but suddenly he got up back. Nicholas already closed his eyes.

Thomas was quietly trying to look at my hand. "Thomas..what are u doing?" Nicholas covered me up.

"O-oh nicholas.. no i just want to check if she's cold or not.." He lied to nicholas. He wanted to check my hand if i have his ringggggg!

Nicholas put his hand on my hand "I think she's okay.." Nicholas said and Thomas just smiled awkwardly. "don't touch a girl if you are a real man" 'What the hell is Nicholas talking about? It is nonsense but... it works'

"O-okay" The words were so deep that makes Thomas lie down and sleep instantly without doing anything to me.

~

"Sister.." Nicholas woke me up. "It's still early.." I was too lazy to wake up. "come on, Let's go Thomas and Dylan will wake up soon and they will realize about your ring" The last sentence he whispered deeply at my ear and i quickly got up.

"Nicholas, you stay here and pretend to sleep. Thomas will be weird if we wake up together. I will be downstairs" Nicholas just nodded. I pickeddup my blanket and pillow then i went out slowly.

~

"God please let me find the ring easily.. please please" I was talking to myself in my own room. I was just finish my bath.

"What will Thomas think after he found out that i lost his ring.." In sudden someone knock my door. The door was locked.

"Miss Ilya, the breakfast are ready" It was a maid. "Okay thank u i'll be down shortly" I said nicely with a smile even she can't see me. "If only i can be invisible even just for a short time.. i would feel grateful" I left a heavy sigh. I went downstairs and nobody was there.

"Where is the other?" I asked the butler that just passed me by. "The others are not up yet"

"Even Nicholas?" I asked the butler.

"Yes miss Ilya" He smiled. "Do you want me to wake them up?"

"No.. it's okay i will go" I smiled and he nodded and left.

It will be rude of me if i keep relying to the maids and butlers to do my work or something that i can do by myself and logically, I was not the part of the family.

"Nicholas.. wake up" I shook Nicholas slowly. "What what" He woke up and as his siter i thought that he was cute. "you woke me up and then you fell asleep again?" I asked with a laugh.

"Im hungry.." He said while rubbing his eyes. "You need to bath first, breakfast already --" He quickly got up and leaved me there speechless.

"W-wait" I turned around and he already gone. 'Damn it.. how im supposed to wake Thomas and Dylan now' I thought to myself.

'THAT'S IT! DYLAN!'

I went to Dylan and he was slepping soundly. "Dylan.." I whispered to him. I wanted to wake Dylan up so later he will wake Thomas up and that time i will disappear from their sight.

"Hey dylan" I shook his body by his shoulder. "what time is now" He finally woke up. "8. 30 a.m" I said slowly to not waking Thomas up.

He sat up and streched his arms. "Can u please wake Thomas up? I want to do something.. thank you" I quickly got up and leaved him. 'good thinking Ilya' I was giving a compliment to myself.

"What do we have for breakfast" I was at the dining table and waiting for the others. In sudden Nicholas came. "See by yourself" I said and laughed.

Nicholas sat beside me and we were waiting for Thomas and Dylan. In sudden nicholas grabbed my hand. "why?" i asked him. "Your ring!" Nicholas said and that time i just realized that ny fake ring that i used to replace Thomas's ring was not there.

'What the..'