Ch. four

+Unedited+
Daddy's pov

I need to see her and I'm super horny. When she sent me that first picture i couldn't reply because my hands were busy doing other things..

Her milky white skin showed her innocence. Her long brown hair was on top of her head showing her long day of hard work. Her uniform top looked more unbuttoned for a purpose, her white bra was peeking out and her freckles all scattered around her arms were clear enough to see.

Her shorts were mid thy and her legs weren't skinny enough to see a gap but weren't huge either. Her legs were perfect enough for her huge as* which i could see in the way her body was positioned. She looked 5"3 or 4 and she was pale and freckled.

I could look at her all day, I'm planing on a suppose pretty soon for both of us.

*BING*

From babby cakes

*image attachment*

My heart stopped and my jeans grew tighter as i started into my phone.

My phones screen had a beautiful girl posed for me in her bathroom with her black and red school top unbuttoned enough to see her white bra holding up her boobs. Her skirt was pulled up to see her butt covered buy white cotton underwear.

Her plump pink button lip was sucked in between her with teeth and her green eyes stared into the camera showing her worried look that she was trying to hide. Her heart shaped face was covered with freckles and her brown hair was let loose in a deep side messy part.

I could devourer her innocence in seconds. I smirked as i thought of my plan.

From Me:

Oh baby want to see what u do to me?

From baby cakes:

Did i hurt you? Oh my god harry I'm so sorry. Do u need a doctor should i call 911 or should i call you?!?!

Form me:

No baby you gave me something much more than pain

Take or choose exciting photo......

TAKE PHOTO

***********************

Sorry it was short and i haven't updated in awhile, school started up, it dreadful.

i can't believe i got 77 views and 4 votes?!?!?! KEEP IT UP BABES

XO hugs and kisses